F Pred/Feedee looking for F/F or F/M

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F Pred/Feedee looking for F/F or F/M

Postby jaycloudz » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:39 pm

hi, looking to do something relating to belly stuffing or vore as a female pred/feedee. i type at least a paragraph and i'm in the mood for more canon based characters. preferably f/f but f/m also works. i'm also not against futas, but the only kind of vore i'd do is oral. i'm mega into burping and belly noises, so if that's your thing hmu. i will further elaborate into my kinks once we actually get to talking, but some extreme no's are disposal, watersports, preg, unbirth and if you need a more in depth list i'll make sure to provide it! i'm also mostly pred but unless you're like a god pred it will stay that way
list of franchises i'll do:

* my hero academia
* attack on titan
* tokyo revengers
* demon slayer
* genshin impact
* fire force
* jojo's bizarre adventure
* marvel
* dc comics
* death note (i'd only play misa!)
* detroit become human

if this interests you, my discord is kyojin#8873!!!
jaycloudz
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!