Catgirl Prey Looking for hungry Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Catgirl Prey Looking for hungry Pred

Postby flamingtoastercat » Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:10 am

Hey there all, the name is FlamingToasterCat. I have been a semi lurker here for a while, I love to RP.

I am ALWAYSlooking for a vore centered RP that involves my OC catgirl, either short or long term. I usually like to play her as the prey and in generally nonfatal (or implied digestion or absorption) encounters. I love to see all kinds of different preds, though a preference of mine but not limited to would be like monsters (ie. giant tentacle monster(s), wurms, dragons, slime etc..), non-human humanoids like lamias, giant lizardmen(s), and monstergirls. After she gets vored I like the idea that she "respawns" either by magic or or through divine (maybe technology) means so that she can be vored over and over.

Additionally I am looking to try and expand my vore themes, so if you have something in mind I am more than willing to listen to it and if it catches my interest I will certainly give it a try.

I want to say I am about semi-literate when it comes to RPs, I try and my best to match my partner(s) writing. I will try to write at least one to three paragraphs, maybe shorter or maybe longer, depending on the needs and the scene.

Some of my non-vore themes I enjoy and more than willing to incorporate in to the RPs (not limited to this list)
-Fantasy or Modern Fantasy
-tentacles/slimes
-big breasts (and breast expansion)
-bondage
-being dommed
-Monstergirls
-RPing my OCs
-many other things not limited to this list, if you have an idea lemme know

My no go list
-Guro/Gore
-Excessive Violence
-Fandoms (sometimes)
-Scat, toilet related kinks

A small summary of of my catgirl
Ver1: https://imgur.com/iPakmG9
Ver2: https://imgur.com/TLjlWCO
Ver3: https://imgur.com/ZVJkzls
-she stands about 5 foot 5 inches in imperial measurements
-has tan skin
-has massive breasts and large thighs to go with
-lives in a fantasy setting, and is generally an adventurer by trade

So in summary I play as a rather thicc catgirl who finds herself often getting vored by different creatures (or people). If this interest you please send me a message. I am more than willing to try to work with you.

My general RP platform is discord but I am willing to use PMs.

Last bumped by flamingtoastercat on Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:10 am.
flamingtoastercat
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!