Newbie in rolepaly looking for a partner/introduction to rp

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Newbie in rolepaly looking for a partner/introduction to rp

Postby SavXI » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:18 pm

I have been a lurker on this site for quite some time, and I always pondered about the idea of roleplay. I was however always too shy and I didn't believe in my english skills enough to break through, and introduce myself to rp.

I am pretty familiar with the vore community, but in terms of roleplay-I am a newbie. I would like to roleplay with someone who could introduce me to the whole roleplaying thing without being annoyed by my unfamiliarity with rp terms and my lacks in english language.
As stated in the title, I am newbie in rp, therefore I don't have any thoroughly made OC (OC is one thing, ref for that is another). Having said that, I can play male, female or hermaphrodite. Human preferably (Furry is ok however I am not part of the community).

I prefer being prey, however playing pred is also cool for me.

-Digestion or disposal/scat (I don't mind soft vore however)
-Female or Hermaphrodite partner (Male is ok as prey)
-Fatality
-Endo
-Oral/Anal/Penis(for herms) vore
-Human or demihuman partner (still, as stated before-furry is ok)

Concluding, I hope anybody responds to this post, since I'd love to be part of the roleplaying community.
SavXI
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!