Seeking a sadistic pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Seeking a sadistic pred

Postby BeatenAndEaten » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:12 pm

Hello reader! Thank you for clicking on my post.

I am a prey lean who is looking to satisfy the desires of a cruel and sadistic predator. I prefer unwilling scenarios and enjoy both male and female predators, be they human, anthro, or something more beastly. Other preferences of mine include soft or hard vore, graphic/painful digestion, humiliation, torture, forced sex, and settings where the prey is captured or enslaved by the pred.

I'm very flexible with my preferences and willing to go more into detail on my likes and potential scenario ideas, so if anything here interests you please send me a message with any questions you have. I have very few limits and am eager fulfil your darkest desires!

Hopefully that covers enough for the moment. I'm on discord so feel free to ask for that as well. I hope to hear from you soon!

Last bumped by BeatenAndEaten on Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:12 pm.
BeatenAndEaten
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!