Looking for native English speaker voice actress.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for native English speaker voice actress.

Postby DenisTriton » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:04 pm

Hello. I write stories and scripts for ASMR and looking for native English speaker voice actress.
I have some stories which I would like give you for free. I will be glad to hear them performed with voices from this forum, who knows what is vore. ))
I have experience in manipulating speech, audio editing, creating sound effects. So if you worry about your privacy I'll change your voice. I was going to try voice it myself, but English isn't my native language and wouldn't like to use soulless AI voices because it's completely unsuitable for voice acting in this case.

My works are posted on “Furaffinity” and are not monetized for several reasons. After voicing, we get equal rights of use with the indication of authorship, and the possibility of unlimited use for our own purposes.
DenisTriton
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!