F Switch Seeking Partner for League of Legends Scenes.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F Switch Seeking Partner for League of Legends Scenes.

Postby ZauniteFlashlight » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:39 pm

I know, I know. League of Legends RP? In the year of our lord 2023?

Regardless, it's the big gap I find in my partners now! I'd love to find someone to do more vore-related League writing with; anything from short scenes on the rift with little set up to involved story epics are A-okay with me.

What I play:

I'm a switch, with a preference towards playing prey, but it's largely character dependent.
I can write a little or I can write a lot. A lot a lot. It's entirely dependent on my partner, but left unchecked I tend towards multipara.
I like playing gals and femboys. I have my preferences, but I'm pretty open as long as they aren't yordles or children:

The characters I play the most and enjoy the most are Lux, Jinx, Zeri, Ezreal, and Rell, but I'm open to playing just about anyone!

Vore Likes: Literally any style of vore, belching, willing/dubcon, digestion, reformation.

Vore Dislikes: Hard noncon (screaming/crying prey), permadeath, children.

What I'd like to play with:

I'd love to find someone to play any of the Piltover gals (Vi, Caitlyn, Jinx, etc), but really I'm open to just about any non-child League gal, femboy bend, or, well, actual femboy (Ez does make a good pred-)
Having a pred lean is a plus, but not required. ♥

Please feel free to DM me for more information or to discuss set up! I normally RP over discord but am flexible. :)
ZauniteFlashlight
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!