Switch looking for fellow word-lovers!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Postby Reizu » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Howdy and hey all~! I hope your day is going well!

So as a growing flower needs lot of water, so to does a creative mind! Hence why I'm dusting off this shoddy old thing and giving it a bit of a clean-up! I'm throwing my hat into the ring once again and seeking out lovely partners to see what kinds of yarn we could spin. Ah, but first, I guess I should get down to preferences, huh?

Critical Hits

Arknights RP: Arknights is one of my favorite gachas and I'm forever hankering to apply voracious shenanigans to that world considering the vast collection of Operators and all to use~

Switch Protagonist/Mobs: I adore when the main character(s) can swing between being absolutely delicious and being quite the voracious monster themselves; many more opportunities to fight or be food to be had.

Bad Ends: Sometimes all does not go well; corrupted by the evil Lord, bamboozled by burglars, falling for a ploy, and many more unfortunate choices leading to a poor ending for the protagonist. In a longer RP, I enjoy having these be "what-ifs" sometimes as opposed to the canon progression of a story.

Sludge/Bone/Unusual Disposal

Audial/Offscreen Vore: Hearing that someone is falling to another, either via their cries around the corner or the onomatopoeias coming over the walkie-talkie, is godlike. And definitely splendid for selling when the situation ahead is a little riskier than expected~

Messy Eater: Consuming prey is like getting to have dessert but much bigger and many times more enjoyable; why should one concern themselves with etiquette or manners when they're devouring someone? Be it slippery uncontrollably or losing their footing as their victim slips into their unmentionables, the experience should border on ecstatic!

Vore while Inebriated: Chasing down a squirmy individual with a strong shot of whiskey or even fumigating them with a long pull of cigar as they rest in a belly; the moment becomes even more thrilling for the pred and depending on the substance, perhaps it can even spread to the prey inside as well.

Preferences

Same size-ish vore is king
OV/BV/AV/CV
Weight Gain~
Likely to use Females/Futas/Femboys myself

No likeys!

Gore
Macro/Micro

If you have kinks you'd like to see, I'm always glad to lend an open ear and see what kinds of lewdness you might bring to the table! I'm fairly wordy and if you love getting wordy, too, then I get this feeling we'll get along pretty well! Even moreso if you enjoy filling your belly as often filling one~

A slight side note: I'm looking into getting into a few fandoms recently so I'd love to have someone talk my ear off about some. Recently I've been casting an eye at Fate or Granblue since those seem to be great places for voracious shenanigans~

But all in all, I think that should be everything! If you feel like we could make magic, feel free to either PM me and I'll get back to you if I'm not unconscious, tee-hee~
Last edited by Reizu on Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:19 am, edited 11 times in total.
Reizu
---

Re: *Edit* White weasel looking for a macro pred!

Postby Reizu » Mon May 11, 2009 8:43 pm

*Bumps post with a shoryuken*
Reizu
---

Postby dark stars vore rper » Tue May 12, 2009 2:17 am

i wouldn't mind rping with you.

dark stars vore rper
???

Location: dancing on bowsers castle making him think theres ghosts.

Postby Reizu » Tue May 12, 2009 4:47 am

If you could, would you PM me a character sheet of your character, please?
Reizu
---

Postby Blobby » Tue May 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Well... I'd be willing to RP with you... If you want to RP with me that is. Should I send you my character info?
Warning: This post was written by a fat loving freak!
Blobby
???

Postby Reizu » Tue May 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Yes, if you would please.
Reizu
---

Postby Reizu » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:48 pm

(Empty space.~)

Last bumped by Reizu on Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:48 pm.
Reizu
---

Return to Seeking partner!