[E] Seeking Male Predator! [Canonplay, M/F]

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

[E] Seeking Male Predator! [Canonplay, M/F]

Postby Kitti » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:46 pm

Currently Seeking
Sarutobi Sasuke from Nioh.

NOTE Even though I'm actively seeking this character, I will accept any other approaches so long as they're relevant to my interests.

Let's get on with it!

I am here today seeking a partner and for some roleplay funs. However, before we being... I feel I must say that I am an rather picky person, if that isn't obvious already. xD If you're seriously interested in roleplaying with me, I ask that you read my requirements. I am only looking for canonplay, at the moment. I'm not interested in any original characters predators right now! Sorry to those who like original characters! I barely like using my own, so it's pretty hard for me to get in that mood set for other characters.

UPDATE I feel like an ass for having to add this but DO NOT start getting personal with me if we've just met—asking to video or voice chat, asking for personal information. That gets me very uncomfortable and it is a very good way to get me to dislike you very quickly.

What I Love
This is what I love to do and will be more than happy to indulge in! Not all of these are required, but the more the merrier. ♥

Soft, Oral Vore
This is my preferred and only type of vore, that doesn't take quite a bit of convincing. I might partake in hard or cock vore, but it's a rare occurrence.
Macro/Microhar
This is also my preferred type of vore. I might do same size, but even then, I require a bit of a size difference.
Sensual Scenes
I think vore can be extremely sexy at times, and I would love to partake in a scene where sex can be included. It's not a necessity, but it would be a lovely addition.
Utter Domination
Yes, I love it when a character I play can do nothing but allow her predator to ravish her and then consume her. ♥
Gentle Predators
I also adore gentle predators who have some sort of concern for their prey. This is typically a setting where a sort of... bonding relationship forms.
Long Sessions
If a roleplay spans over multiple sessions, chances are it's worth my time. I enjoy roleplays that persist and aren't simply a grab/gulp situation.
Teasing/Taunting
I'm a sucker for it, honestly.
Multiple Prey
Yes. I will gladly play more than one character if it means filling up the predators belly! c:
Lamias
If you can play one, bonus points for you. ♥
Details
I love descriptive replies! It gives me something to look forward to and it keeps me interested. Give me one or two sentences after I give you a paragraph or two and we're done; I'll drop the roleplay.
Licking
Oh, I love it. Be it during mawplay or no, I adore it. <3
Biting
Hard enough to draw blood or pulling at skin, I adore biting. Sharp teeth are a plus~
Monster Girl Prey
With their overpopulation, I would say they need to trimmed down a bit! Pick them off at your leisure.~
Collars/Chokers
There is nothing more appealing to me than a guy pulling on his choker or collar so he can comfortably swallow his little snack. Major bonus points in my book! ♥
Sadistic/Arrogant Predators
I'm a very thirsty masochist so any form of abuse done to my character will get my muse flowing.~
Male Herms
Good god, if you can play one and if you play him well and I think I'll bust an atomic nut.
Oviposition
It goes hand in hand with my love for male herms—let him be full of eggies and lay them on my face please.

What I Require
I require the following to roleplay, nothing too stringent I believe...

Male Predators
c:
Plot/Settings
I'm not a freestyler. I can't go on a roleplay without a plot or setting, I don't work that way. It's not in my comfort zone to do so BUT I can try my best but I just ask that you give me hints here and there!
Grammar Sentience
Yeah, I really don't mind text talk or slang during normal discussion but when the roleplay starts I expect some form of literacy out of you.
Contribution
I don't want to do all of the work coming up with a plot and everything. If you want to roleplay with me, I expect some form of cooperation since it feels rather one-sided. :s
Canonplay
I'm not looking for any original characters as predators at the moment. Sorry in advance! If you can convince me to do it, I will go ahead and apologize; my muse is fickle and if they're characters I don't know, I'll generally reply rather slowly.
Reply Effort
Just give me some effort and I'll be okay with any reply! Don't force yourself to match me, I like to babble and ramble on, after all.

What I Dislike
If it's listed here, I won't do it at all. So... don't bother askin', okay? c:

Female Predators
Since I'm a straight female, I have no interest in female predators whatsoever nor will I. Please don't pester me about giving it a shot or trying to convince me; my answer will always be no.
Furries/Plants
Nothing personal, just doesn't appeal to me.
Scat and Waterworks
Tried the former, wasn't that appealing to me overall...so I don't think I'll be partaking in it again.
Human Feet
No thanks. Demi-human paw "feet" are an exception but foot/paw play isn't really something that I enjoy.
Underage or Femboys
Gave them a shot and they just aren't my thing, sorry.

My Ideal Predators
I'm currently obsessing over seeking as predators. c: Bold signifies I am actively seeking this character and italics means I would be very interested in playing with!

Spoiler: show
Overwatch

Reaper / Gabriel Reyes
Hanzo Shimada (Cyberninja)
Jesse McCree (Van Helsing, Blackwatch)

Warframe
Shadow Stalker
Hunhow
Teshin
Frohd Bek (Not such much as a predator, here. For him, I'm looking for more of a Master/Slave type of thing.)
Ash/Limbo/Vauban Prime
Excalibur Umbra

Fairy Tail

Sting Eucliffe (Always)
Rogue Cheney/Future Rogue Cheney

Pokémon

Prof. Sycamore
Steven Stone
Lysandre
Lance
Yveltal
Guzma

Fate/Zero
... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gilgamesh
Lancer

League of Legends
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yasuo
Kayn

Shen
Zed

Contact Methods
Well, you can start by sending me a private message.

I will not give out my contact information unless asked via private message, and even then I mainly roleplay through private messages. I'll give you my contact information only if you would like to discuss a plot or if you're uncomfortable with forum replies. If you insist on using the Private Roleplay forums, then so be it—I generally dislike replying publicly, but I will oblige if you heavily insist. I can make use of Yahoo Messenger, since I'm no longer giving out my Skype. Hopefully, I can actually get some partners and perhaps a few new friends out of this!
Last edited by Kitti on Sun May 12, 2019 2:12 pm, edited 102 times in total.
Kitti
???

Blog: View Blog (6)

Re: -_- Requesting Male RPer -_-

Postby hm10101 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:33 am

I don't follow what you mean by a "dual-style"...might you clarify?
hm10101
---

Postby Kitti » Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:48 am

--
Last edited by Kitti on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitti
???

Postby StoopidKitsune » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:03 am

<.<

I didn't do anything... >.>

Hehe, you RPed with me so much you're addicted aren't you?
StoopidKitsune
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (8)

Postby Conn » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:36 am

Good luck finding someone! I'm no good at the m/m as Kitsune can tell you :P
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Kitti » Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:55 pm

--
Last edited by Kitti on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitti
???

Postby BigBadBear » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:10 pm

feel free checking at my profile if you are interested: http://rp.aryion.com/fullinfo.php?&nick=BBBs_Alts

But I'm not a big fan of naruto characters, so, are you focusing on this exclusively?

Anyway, open for a talk: AIM: "BBB BigBellyBear" MSN: "[email protected]"

See you hopefully!
BigBadBear
Artist

Blog: View Blog (7)

Postby Halcyon » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:15 pm

Not really interested (no offense) but I just wanted to say that your avatar is pretty dang awesome 8O
Halcyon
???

Blog: View Blog (48)

Postby Kitti » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:19 pm

--
Last edited by Kitti on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitti
???

Postby TheCreeper » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:32 pm

I really like your "dos" and I am a fellow anime vore rper.....but sadly I can't really help out in the particular story set up your looking for.

I can do some Naruto character vore stuff and I'm familiar with ass loads of other animes just not this particular set up you are looking for.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitti » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:25 pm

--
Kitti
???

Postby TheCreeper » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:28 pm

Kitti wrote:
TheCreeper wrote:I really like your "dos" and I am a fellow anime vore rper.....but sadly I can't really help out in the particular story set up your looking for.

I can do some Naruto character vore stuff and I'm familiar with ass loads of other animes just not this particular set up you are looking for.

Thank ya!

LIke I said everything is debatable..

The set-up are things I just perfer; they don't have to be it..

So then are you open for anime vore regardless of that storyline or do you still need whatever that dual system is?

I think it'd be more helpful if you clarify what you'd be willing to do outside of that set up as well.
TheCreeper
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitti » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:33 pm

--
Kitti
???

Postby YukiOrojo » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:28 pm

I might not be a famous RPer like the others that posted, but I do Anime RPs...agree with your Dos and Don'ts..and can probably manage something of this extent n-n

Though I've never been a huge fan of Naruto o.o..doesn't mean I can't pull it off if you like~
YukiOrojo
Been posting for a bit

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Conn » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:52 am

Kitti wrote:
Conn wrote:Good luck finding someone! I'm no good at the m/m as Kitsune can tell you :P

You may not be good at M/M but I've seen what you can do! ^^

Well you're still more than welcome to add me on msn but any rps would be m/f though happy to chat about most things anime wise too :P
Conn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Kitti » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:59 pm

--
Last edited by Kitti on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kitti
???

Postby Kitti » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:00 pm

--
Last edited by Kitti on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitti
???

Postby Quoward » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:47 pm

Heh, I know I'm not what you were looking for with this thread as I don't like humans as pred or prey for vore, but I saw you pokemon vore art work today. I was wondering, do you also do pokemon vore RPs?
Quoward
Participator

Postby Kitti » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:02 am

--
Last edited by Kitti on Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kitti
???

Postby Quoward » Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:01 am

Kitti wrote:
Quoward wrote:Heh, I know I'm not what you were looking for with this thread as I don't like humans as pred or prey for vore, but I saw you pokemon vore art work today. I was wondering, do you also do pokemon vore RPs?

Yep!! ^^

Cool, I'll be up for a pokemon RP sometime then, I'll just add you to my MSN contact list. Yeah, I kinda only RP over instant messengers, hope that isn't a problem.
Quoward
Participator

Next

Return to Seeking partner!