Fat bulltaur seeking lady friends, and many other RP ideas

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Fat bulltaur seeking lady friends, and many other RP ideas

Postby Aces » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:37 pm

Hello! I'm Ace. I write a lot. :B If you're reading this, it's because I've been looking for RP partners again and the thread was probably bumped or something not long ago.

Generally, I look for several things across any potential partner. You don't gotta fulfill everything but more helps.
  • Post length doesn't matter so much as content - Short, rapid-fire posts sometimes work just fine. Sometimes a longer post is warranted. I'm not going to pressure you about post length even if I type a ton because sometimes I don't type a ton.
  • Likes story and smut alike - I like vore, but I also like story and slice of life in general. I would like to play someone who is fine with either.
  • IC approaches are encouraged - Especially when we first get started I suck at pushing myself to talk since I don't wanna annoy you. Once I get more comfortable though, I'll usually approach in IC. Feel free to push at me with random slice of life in-character approaches. I need the push tbh.
  • Long-term roleplayers - I strongly prefer being able to come back over multiple sessions to a player, especially once I am comfortable with them. If you like RP as much as I do, you will find literal years of enjoyment with me.
  • Pred/Prey and Willing/Unwilling Switch - I like playing predator with some characters, prey with others, and sometimes roles get reversed when I least expect, and I like that. I want a partner who is flexible enough to have a wide variety of preferences, so we can switch often between pred or prey without feeling forced or obligated by it.
  • I prefer* female partners - Predator or prey, I have a preference leaning to females, and predominantly I'll want to play with a female partner. *Although, note the key word prefer. I'll get to that.
  • Pushy, dominant, fat, or apathetic predators are the best - Whether I am playing them or playing with them, these are the kind of preds I like the most. I occasionally like the sweet butterball types too but it has to be a rather special connection for me to adore them. A more subby character, I am more likely to be mean towards them.
  • Don't be afraid to use your male pred characters! - Remember where I said I prefer females? That's normally true but the right chemistry in a predator player can completely override that. If you've got a male predator who isn't afraid to push all of my other buttons (being fat/pushy/greedy/teasing/etc), then my silly cis-gendered preferences melt faster than whatever is in their stomach. There's a certain thrill in watching a normally straight character get broken down by constant voracious bullying until they just accept that they secretly like it, especially if another female character is egging it on. The right fat hungry boi will make me love them just as much as I would any female predator. That all being said I am still not into boy on boy oral sex or butt sex or anything like that. It doesn't appeal to me. Furthermore, if all you have are male characters, then I'm probably going to be hesitant with roleplaying at first. In the context of vore though, you can get away with a lot more.
  • Multiple characters - I will often play a large cast of characters. Not necessarily all at once, but you might find yourself having to work with several characters in a scene occasionally, because I tend to do that a lot too. If this doesn't overwhelm you too much (and you can play at least 2 as well) it really opens up flexibility on scene ideas. You won't likely be controlling more than a few, though. After that it's just tedious.
  • Capable of creating new characters - I frequently generate new characters for roleplay often times just to suit a situation or to match a partner. The best long term RPs happen when I have someone who can do that too, as we can mold those new characters based on similar interests. A large portion of my roster today happens to be based on ideas generated with other people.
  • Has similar vore/sex interests - The big ones for me are stuffing, weight gain, oral vore, anal vore, graphic or gooey digestion, absorption, and also post-vore disposal (excluding farting or piss play, which I do not like). If you like fatties, we'll like each other. Digestion of some kind is the only other must-have since non-fatal vore exclusively gets boring very fast. (I like there being risk, y'know?) The rest of these are just a bonus and not necessarily a requirement.
  • Can play a wide variety of species - Humans, centaurs, bovine taurs (also known as bucentaurs), demi-humans, nagas, mermaids, harpies, anthros, dragons, the list goes on and on. I want someone who has no qualms about playing these, or at least the first four as those are my favorites.
  • Has Discord account - That's where I RP. I don't RP through PMs. It's a pain in the ass, sorry.
  • Likes fatal/permanent vore... Hold on, not that kind of permavore. Let me explain. - So I feel that vore needs consequences. When I say permavore, I am not referring to that bullshit where someone makes you delete your character because they ate them, thus denying anyone else from using said character. I am not opposed to that kind of thing but I'm never going to enforce that because that seems rude. I'm only talking about in the context of our own story's continuity. I just want characters to have real risk, and if it means the story can't continue and has to be reset or replaced with a totally new story, that's fine. Seriously, catch me off guard with danger. I don't give a fuck if it's my main characters. If they screwed up, game over, and gurgle. :> Not knowing what to expect is really fun. If I am playing a predator, I will be doing this. Reforming can still be a thing but it should have rules to it that can be broken to bypass it so it's not a get-out-of-jail-free card. (For example, maybe reforming only works if the prey takes a potion before getting eaten. Or in a scifi context, you have to have your DNA scanned for cloning, or mind uploaded beforehand.)
  • Is okay with frequent RP requests - RP is my obsession. Expect me to ask frequently when I am free once I get comfortable. I am also okay with being asked frequently when you are free. I hope this is okay. Don't be discouraged if I can't at a given moment.
  • Is also okay with the word "No" - Seriously, this goes both ways. If you aren't comfortable to RP, say so. I don't want to burn you out because you're afraid of disappointing me. Likewise, I don't want to be bad-mouthed if I can't play all the time. As long as you can respectfully tell me when you cannot RP, and I do the same, then we can maintain that mutual respect. I don't mind it. You don't have to apologize if you need time or space. Sometimes I need it too. I've gone months without being able to land a scene with a favorite roleplayers. I'm never going to get mad about it as long as you don't. I'm still going to be around.
  • Is willing to nag me a bit when we first get started - Okay, so this part kind of sucks, but I'll be honest. I have developed a rather nasty bout of anxiety when meeting new people due to a long and bad history from people I won't talk about. Once I actually get started roleplaying, I will probably stick with you for literally years, but the hard part is getting started. Feel free to try riling my interest by poking me often or sharing lewd pictures or IC approaches or brainstorming ideas for characters or scenes that we could play. Sooner or later you're going to light off my inspiration and we'll finally get started.

The only things I am aware of that I will not do are:
  • Herms - I just don't like them in any way.
  • Water sports - Not my thing at all.
  • Farting - Eeeehhhhhh... I'm not super opposed as a post-vore thing, but even then, I don't care for it. If your character farts a bit after a vore scene to imply coming disposal, that's actually okay and even good by me. I just don't want fart play or whatever. It's gross to me. Like don't describe the smell and don't fart in my face or whatever. I will quit immediately.
  • Scat play - Again, on one hand, I do like disposal scenes. I also like my characters being able to tease about 'crapping out' their victims. I don't like anything more in-depth than that. Once the waste is dumped, it gets flushed or buried or otherwise forgotten.
  • Diapers - No. Absolutely not. Fuck that. Never. Unacceptable. Absolutely haraam. Go away. Don't even mention it.
  • Me playing M/M as predator - This is a lie. I'm okay with doing it. In fact, I often enjoy it. I just don't like doing it constantly and strongly prefer predding on female prey. Now, playing as prey to a male predator is still very fun to me, I just might not do it as often as other stuff, and need some F/M or M/F stuff to mix it up. Constant F/F gets boring for the same reasons actually.
  • Cockvore - I have to be in a very special mood for this one, and have only done it like twice in the 15 years I've been roleplaying, so don't get your hopes up, because the answer is almost always no. On extremely rare occasions some of my taurs might indulge you, but don't count on it.

As for what I am: Predator, prey, observer, or a mix of all three? I am a mix, or a switch. I like to play predator with some characters and prey with others. I also like watching. I do not want exclusive prey partners. I do not want exclusive pred partners. I generally want someone who likes eating almost as much as they enjoy being eaten, if not equally so. A little lean toward predator is also fine because 'fighting' for dominance is super fun between two preds who are okay with being prey. In fact, that's my favorite interaction between characters; of two predators trying to out-do each other.

Sorry for all the rambling. Now for the actual plotlines we could play. These are only suggestions and if you have ideas of your own, tell me. If you match my prefs above, you should message me!

"Bullish Boyfriend" - Modern theme (probably), Slice of Life, only scenario where I always start as a male predator. (Note that doesn't mean you can't play a predator too, I encourage it even, just be warned my character will probably try to eat yours at some point, so you have to out-pred them.)
Spoiler: show
By default I'll use my story American Beef as the framework. Fantasy creatures or at least vore exists in real life for some reason! Awareness of vore can vary. Maybe it's totally secret or maybe it's so common that McDonalds sells bunny girls drizzled in special sauce.

Story begins with the characters meeting for the first time either by way of mutual friends introducing us directly, a dating website hooking us up, or whatever else we think of. My character is a bulltaur such as this one who is looking for love (or free food) from your character.

I have no strong preferences for your character other than don't go too crazy with magic get-out-of-jail-free-cards because that sucks all the fun out of it.

"Bite of Life" - Modern theme, Slice of Life, varied characters
Fantasy creatures or at least vore exists in real life for some reason! Awareness of vore can vary. Maybe it's totally secret or maybe it's so common that McDonalds sells bunny girls drizzled in special sauce.

Story starts with one or both of us moving into a new town, presumably either as long time friends or recently moved in together as a couple or as roommates. Pretty simple setup.

Main characters will be determined depending on the scenario. I have a personal preference that if I am predator, to play as a bulltaur, centaur, demi-bull, demi-horse, or anthro bull (maybe). If I am prey or more switch, I prefer to be human, demi-bull, or demi-horse. Miiight do an anthro bull.

"Legend of Peran" - Fantasy theme, Adventure, human and fantasy characters like nagas and taurs mainly with some demis mixed in.
You play a human from Earth away on vacation. However, during this vacation, you get separated from your group, either intentionally or by accident. Whatever the case, your wandering causes you to unknowingly slip across a rift between worlds, and into a parallel world called Peran where you start your new life. However, Peran is a complex and ever changing world. You might rise to become empress of a nation, you might become a hero of the ages, or you might end up swallowed and added to some glutton before your first week is over. Above all, you must adapt and survive in a world where humans are not very high on the food chain. Maybe the form of human doesn't suit you anymore. Maybe not even your gender. There are many mages who can help you create a new body for your new life. Furthermore, there are ancient relics of the lost Auream Imperium; a race of precursor elves who once ruled Peran with god-like magic, only to mysteriously disappear.

Main characters will be centaurs/bulltaurs/cowtaurs, demi-humans, humans, nagas, mermaids/mersharks, anthro dragons, feral dragons, harpies, a handful of elves, etc. I plan to play mainly taurs, humans, and demi-humans as a varied mix of predator and prey. Expect to play many characters, often made up as we go. This theme is plot heavy.

"Stardust" - Scifi theme, Adventure/Slice of Life, varied characters
You are a citizen of the Milky Way Galaxy in the year 2521. You've recently obtained your passport and have been allowed to travel off-world, but either you need to join somebody's crew, or make one for yourself. There's advanced technologies which you can take advantage of, from genetic augmentation to an advanced form of cloning called "resleeving" that can move your conscious mind to a vacant body.

Main characters will be whatever the fuck we feel like, really. I have a personal preference of my own. If I am predator, I will play as a taur, and as prey, I would be a demi-human or human, and male in both cases. You can play whatever the heck you feel like and I encourage you to do so.

"Splicer" - Near future scifi theme, Slice of Life, varied characters
It's the year 2090 and splicing has become the hottest new fad! Splicing is the science of using genetic altering serums to rapidly transform yourself into any other creature, even fictional and original. It can be little things like changing the color of your eyes or giving yourself a stretchy stomach, or it can be something as drastic as turning yourself into a dragon octopus anthro girl with wings and bioluminescent tattoos or something. The point is, let your imagination run wild. It's science. You don't gotta explain shit.

Main characters will be whatever the heck we feel like once again. I encourage players to play as their self-insert persona when doing this. It's really fun. Not required, though. Play whatever you want!

If interested in any of this LFRP post, please PM me with your Discord information, or just join my Discord and message me directly. I am eager to begin.

Ignore it saying "Last Edited by Eka", I have no idea why it does that. I have updated this many times since 2012.
Last edited by Eka on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:59 pm, edited 44 times in total.

Last bumped by Aces on Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:37 pm.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!