Fox looking for some intersting RP *New Request!*

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Fox looking for some intersting RP *New Request!*

Postby thedemonhimself » Fri May 26, 2006 6:09 pm

Hey there, I'm demon. I'm a black fox furry, 6' 0". I'm definately looking for a pred, preferabely male, to try out some more male oriented types of vore. I wont do hard vore though. I can't draw to save my life, so dont expect any art from me. Stories, now thats another story. I'll put my AIM and MSN names up in my profile so just send me a message if your intersted.

Edit: Ok guys, now that im all experienced with the male aspects, i'd like to try some new stuff. I'm looking for a female pred that will do breast vore, AV, UB, doesn't mind a playful micro and full digestion is ok with me too. Just send me a message over MSN ([email protected]) if your interested, i'm connect almost 24 hours a day.
Last edited by thedemonhimself on Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
thedemonhimself
New to the forum

Re: Fox looking for some intersting RP

Postby Star_Sage » Sat May 27, 2006 4:58 pm

I'd be willing to RP with you, problem is I can't get any messenger to work other than Yahoo's, probably because I'm using their SBC as my IP. Still if you'd like to do it through this site's PM system, or through the mail I'd be willing, and if you check my writing portfolio here you'll find log files of my previous RPs, all of them currently as a macro red wolf named Moonfang.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Fox looking for some intersting RP

Postby DragoxDugles » Mon May 29, 2006 8:13 am

I'll RP with you. My character is a 7' 6" dragon fox. I'll pred oral vore and I'll try CV(haven't pred it before but I want to try it.) I am a little busy today but will most likely be on later tonight. After today I am working so I will be on after 2:00 PM central time.
Everyone's normal in their own special way.
What Dragox looks like: Dragox
DragoxDugles
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby thedemonhimself » Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:38 am

A little change guys, hopefully i'll get some offers ^^
thedemonhimself
New to the forum

Postby thedemonhimself » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:03 am

Anyone?
thedemonhimself
New to the forum

Re: