Plaguelands (D&D 3.5 adventure)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Plaguelands (D&D 3.5 adventure)

Postby Sillyness » Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:50 pm

(Character concepts and idea's must be PM'ed to me. Don't post in my game thread unless approved)

(Since we are only allowed to use a single looking for RP thread I've had to convert this one from my looking to the one for my D&D game, Please ignore all replies below)

Hello! I'm currently looking for one more person to fill the last slot in my D&D 3.5 adventure game. This game will take place on eka's forums with the link provided below!

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22055

Characters will be bought on a 32 point buy system. Characters will have a starting gold amount of 32,000 to buy whatever equipment and nutrions they wish and begin at level 8. More then experienced in surviving hardships and combats alike.

The party setting is taking place in a tribal like lands full of anthros and furries with a occasional rare elf/dwarf. I’d like the party to be either an anthro or furry race however this is not a must, I’m fully willing to work with a person on their race, Even allowing half-breeds of a most races, Allowing them to lose a few of their racial adjustments for a reduction in level adjustment. If you really wish to be human I ask that you have at least ears or a tail.

Good or evil? This is purely up to the character. Alignment has always been a very loose term from my perspective in D&D. A lawful good paladin could easily brutally slay a first time thief for a minor offense and still be considered a good lawful person. Good and evil are just perspectives, Some will consider you a hero, Others a villain. Generally alignment will only effect spells and super natural abilities. Characters are free to make choices both good and evil. However one exception is I will not allow members to deliberately betray or screw with the rest of the party members without reason. Given there will only be three starting characters everyone will have to work together to survive.

Prey or pred? This is up to the character, You could be an incredibly efficient predator or a delicious tasty treat. However I’m not going to allow people to repeatedly make new characters just so they might be eaten more then once. If you die in my game do to poor choices or even to an unlucky combat I reserve the right to refuse your entry as another persona.

That being said! if you are interested please PM me your character concept and a little bit about your character as well as what class you'd be interested in playing. I also must stress this is a RP heavy game, If you are not interested in role playing or can't produce at least two paragraphs per post please don't message me as such characters will be outright refused. I would like the final character to be a female, However! this of course does not mean instant refusal for a male character, It all comes down to character concept and If I find more then one concept that I like I'm very likely to consider allowing a 4th into the game

Edit: I have found a 3rd person for my group, However those who wish to submit a character with the information I requests in both threads might still have a chance in joining. I will always make room for exceptionally written characters. Also I would like to have a few on standby in case someone has to drop from the game.
Last edited by Sillyness on Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:08 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Sillyness
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Furry female pred, Looking for prey.

Postby maraudingmarauder » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:47 am

Well, if you're looking for prey that you can keep around for a while, my main alt Scree can be kept squirming pretty much indefinitely. Being made acid-proof seems to have painted a big bullseye on his head when it comes to the preds who like that sort of thing :p
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Sillyness » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:57 am

maraudingmarauder wrote:Well, if you're looking for prey that you can keep around for a while, my main alt Scree can be kept squirming pretty much indefinitely. Being made acid-proof seems to have painted a big bullseye on his head when it comes to the preds who like that sort of thing :p

Hehe sorry to disappoint hon. But I like digesting my prey :p. Lasting prey would just leave a predatory like me nutrientless! I can't have that *giggles*
Sillyness
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby maraudingmarauder » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:07 am

Heh. Oh well, looks like the little monster gets to keep his freedom for another day :p
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:39 am

Would you be willing to eat a pregnant human woman?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby tomcat » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:08 am

feline lynx/tabby mix... new to this forum and I don't look around it often
>.<;
Last edited by tomcat on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
tomcat
New to the forum

Postby TheTopHat » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:16 am

3 foot arctic fox, a bit wacky! Message me if interested : )
TheTopHat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sillyness » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:45 am

TheTopHat wrote:3 foot arctic fox, a bit wacky! Message me if interested : )

Not trying to be rude but I outlined perfectly what I wished from a possible rp partner :3. Please re-read
Sillyness
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sillyness » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:45 am

Emperor_Palpatine wrote:Would you be willing to eat a pregnant human woman?

I apologize :3 no human vore, I mentioned that in my post.
Sillyness
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HybridWolfdralisk » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:48 am

I've been pred'ing around a lot and ending up prey to a sexy little character like yours sounds great. My chars a Zerg canid hybrid. A wolfdralisk! And I am a very. Verbose player so no need to worry about that. I read over your profile and I am impressed. <3 We have a lot of the same likes, and our dislikes won't stop anything important. Now as for a lonnnng one... Well Erathiniel can regenerate a bit over time. So maybe after some foreplay. Some teasing and hot yiffing. And then Lillium can sink those fangs right into his flesh and shrink him down and either OV or AV him, I'm very much into both. And then she can start to slowly digest him. Stopping everynow and then to let him regenerate a bit. And them digest away a little bit more.

Likes-
Female furry preds.
OV
AV
Teasing and taunting
Long detailed digestions
Yiffing
Foreplay
Affectionate preds

Dislikes
Scat
Watersports

I'd be willing to roll back Erathiniel's age by a few years for ya too. Anyways message me here or PUB me on the chats! And don't worry about his wrist blades! They're recessable and don't come out that easily. Good luck
HybridWolfdralisk
Participator

Postby Sillyness » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:05 pm

HybridWolfdralisk wrote:I've been pred'ing around a lot and ending up prey to a sexy little character like yours sounds great. My chars a Zerg canid hybrid. A wolfdralisk! And I am a very. Verbose player so no need to worry about that. I read over your profile and I am impressed. <3 We have a lot of the same likes, and our dislikes won't stop anything important. Now as for a lonnnng one... Well Erathiniel can regenerate a bit over time. So maybe after some foreplay. Some teasing and hot yiffing. And then Lillium can sink those fangs right into his flesh and shrink him down and either OV or AV him, I'm very much into both. And then she can start to slowly digest him. Stopping everynow and then to let him regenerate a bit. And them digest away a little bit more.

Likes-
Female furry preds.
OV
AV
Teasing and taunting
Long detailed digestions
Yiffing
Foreplay
Affectionate preds

Dislikes
Scat
Watersports

I'd be willing to roll back Erathiniel's age by a few years for ya too. Anyways message me here or PUB me on the chats! And don't worry about his wrist blades! They're recessable and don't come out that easily. Good luck

A star craft based RP hrm? :P could be interesting hehe. I'll PM you a tiny bit later.
Sillyness
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zavior » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:49 pm

I'm interested in being a prey ^_^ I have a male shapeshifter that might be some fun for you. Can be anything you want. I see that as quite a bonus. PM me if you are interested.
Zavior
Participator

Postby Sillyness » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Emperor_Palpatine wrote:Would you be willing to eat a pregnant human woman?

No I would not eat a pregnant female. If you took the full minute to read my post you'd see that I clearly said ->NO<- humans. But thank you for replying.
Sillyness
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TinyPlayThing » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:18 pm

Eh, I'd love to RP with you, but I'm afraid I'm not very good with detailed vore. ^^; I could try, but I'm not too sure how well I would do. ><; As for your likes, these are what I like:

<3Furries!<3!
Oral vore
Anal vore
Foreplay
Teasing
Taunting

^^; Another thing is, when I RP, I normally play as a micro. >.<; When I say Micro, I don't mean UBER small, like 1cm or anything, but a few inches. Well, if you're alright with everything so far, let me know and I'll post my likes/dislikes? ^^ Thanks!
TinyPlayThing
Been posting for a bit

Postby HybridWolfdralisk » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:26 pm

Sillyness wrote:
HybridWolfdralisk wrote:I've been pred'ing around a lot and ending up prey to a sexy little character like yours sounds great. My chars a Zerg canid hybrid. A wolfdralisk! And I am a very. Verbose player so no need to worry about that. I read over your profile and I am impressed. <3 We have a lot of the same likes, and our dislikes won't stop anything important. Now as for a lonnnng one... Well Erathiniel can regenerate a bit over time. So maybe after some foreplay. Some teasing and hot yiffing. And then Lillium can sink those fangs right into his flesh and shrink him down and either OV or AV him, I'm very much into both. And then she can start to slowly digest him. Stopping everynow and then to let him regenerate a bit. And them digest away a little bit more.

Likes-
Female furry preds.
OV
AV
Teasing and taunting
Long detailed digestions
Yiffing
Foreplay
Affectionate preds

Dislikes
Scat
Watersports

A star craft based RP hrm? :P could be interesting hehe. I'll PM you a tiny bit later.

Sweetness. Hope to hear from ya soon.

Oh and here's a basic link to my profile. It's still under a bit of construction. ><;

http://rp.aryion.com/fullinfo.php?user_ ... 8&session=
HybridWolfdralisk
Participator

Postby Sillyness » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Bumpidy!
Sillyness
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MuffinCardinal » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:58 am

I would like to try rp with you. My char is a young Gorilla Anthro named Kiume( i can even change the age a little if you like). He has no magical abilities and is a little bit naive in dealing with others.
http://rp.aryion.com/fullinfo.php?user_ ... 4&session=
I am not very experienced at online roleplaying but i try to be very detailed when i describe my actions.

OV
AV
digestion(but i will do my best to avoid it)
foreplay
teasing
unwilling

dislikes:
reforming
non-fatal

I prefer modern times, urban settings where the first part of play takes place in an public location. But i am willing to try almost everything.
MuffinCardinal
New to the forum

Postby Waggajab » Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Hi, I'd like to RP with you because I really want to get experience in Vore RPs and I like quite a lot of the same things as you. My Character is a Ferret male called Karie (I can be interchangeable as to like powers and such), I'm an experienced RPer but not in Vore but I imagine I'll do alright and we'll both be happy doing this, I hope.

AV
Yiffing
Teasing
Foreplay
Oral
Scat
Digestion
Same-Size.

Don't mind (Go ahead, I really don't!):
Absorbtion
Underage
Belly stuffing
CV
CTF
Transformation

Dislike:
Shota
Micro/Macro
Hard Vore
Only partial

I really hope we can get in touch =3.
Waggajab
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kusanagi » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:49 pm

If you're still looking for partners I'm open

OV
AV
digestion
foreplay
teasing
unwilling
scat

I can play a variety of characters including young ones, and I'm open to almost anything.
Kusanagi
Participator

Postby deleteduser225 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:44 am

I have not done digestion with anyone, but anything can be nice if done right ;)
I have rp'd multiple times and enjoy dragging them out quite a bit. I am fan of long term vore.
As prey: I fit into all your categories, I think I could show you quite a tasty time, and I love to squirm.

Shooshi, is a young fox boy who in human years would be 14. He has always been gullible and has consistently been teased by his friends because of it. Frustrated with himself he had become harder to convince, and now rather not believe anything anyone tells him instead. But some feminine charm may be able fix that. Shooshi is white, with large blue eyes, his powder white belly and chest especially soft like his large tail. He's otherwise rather cute. Playful, helpful, loud, and ticklish.

I like to play as a younger prey, having been into vore as a youngster, before knowing it had a term.

~Likes~
furries
oral vore
anal vore
same-size
foreplay
teasing
taunting
big bellies
girl preds

~Ok~
scat