On the prowl for RP's (Huge list of fem/herm preds/prey)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

On the prowl for RP's (Huge list of fem/herm preds/prey)

Postby Entity » Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:30 am

Hey ya'll, Entity here ;)

Currently i'm looking for a wide variety or rp's so feel free to throw as many ideas as me as you want.I have a wide variety of characters all of which are either female or herm's, there is a character for nearly every role whether it be fantasy,modern or sci fi and they come in all shapes and sizes from humans, to centaurs, naga's and the odd dragon anthro so please take a gander and have a look, you might just see someone perfect for you.

http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Entity
(seriously, lots of great pics to see if nothing else)

Update just to say, new characters have been added :D

I'm not new to roleplaying, i've been doing it for a few years and before that i was writing stories as my gallery here proves so i try not to disappoint when i'm doing an rp, i always try my best with posts and the vore and sexual scenes are always detailed to the point you'll enjoy them. :wink:

I have to admit i greatly enjoy anthro characters and tauric styled characters but i'm also a fan of human as well,i'm pretty flexible when it comes to playing although i prefer to do it through PM's, that doesn't mean i won't post to a thread, it's just easier to keep track with messages i think. As my list of characters shows i'm alsoon the chat so if you want to rp there feel free to send a PUB message to the respective character and we'll go from there.

My Likes and Dislikes can be found on my character list, it's a general kink list so sometimes i do make changes and exceptions. If there's something you are itching to try but it doesn't look like it'll work with me just ask, i may surprise you.If the idea is good enough there's a lot i'll commit to.

So, If you have any questions or want to start an RP please send me a PM, i reply to all messages. :-D

I now also have Skype and Discord if you want to chat and play on those places as well. Just ask and i'll give you them ;)

and if you want to see how i write vore just check out my stories in the gallery, lots of F/F vore of all kinds over there. 8)

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if i'm not the right player for you then i wish you good luck with whoever you find :)

~Entity~

Last bumped by Entity on Sat Jul 30, 2022 5:30 am.
Check my characters here. http://profile.aryion.com/profile/Entity
My Gallery Here http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Entity
And Discord Anyta the snek #6536
Entity
Vegitarian

Return to Seeking partner!