Experienced Female prey looking for new partners!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Experienced Female prey looking for new partners!

Postby amygurl » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:36 am

Hello all I have been RPing for some time now years now and I'm currently looking for some new experienced partners. I'll start by listing some important things I am looking for in a partner then I'll list my preferences, please read this whole thread if you message me and it's clear that you didn't I will not respond.

I I only play over discord I used YIM but now it sucks and I have switched to discord. I don't use anything that can only be used over a cell phone like kik.

Must experienced this is a big one, by experienced I don't just mean you having done a lot of RP, I'm looking for someone that can play the part of different characters and make paragraph replies in a timely manner. That being said I understand sometimes you can't do a long reply in some situation and that's fine.

Someone who enjoys RP's with a good plot/story this is another big one, I love new settings and ideas.

If you want me to reply get my attention People who send one sentence or one word messages like"hi", "still looking" or "rp?" will be ignored. PROTIP: when I message someone about RPing I like to tell them what parts of their thread caught my attention or things we have in common and a little about myself. Think of it this way, if you can't think up a couple of sentences for a message why would someone think you would be able to write whole paragraphs in a rp?

I could fill a book with likes and dislikes but I'm going to keep it with the basics, If something is not listed here feel free to ask.

macro/micro
soft vore
unwilling
digestion

Dislikes
sex
same size
scat
water sports

That's about it if you think we're a match or have any questions feel free to PM me!
Last edited by amygurl on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:02 am, edited 6 times in total.

Last bumped by amygurl on Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:36 am.
i <3 to RP :) check out my thread if you're interested! viewtopic.php?f=31&t=21462
amygurl
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!