Dezzy willing to Rp for anyone

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Dezzy willing to Rp for anyone

Postby dezzykitsune » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:58 am

Hello, wanted to see if this would actually work but I love to Rp...its a passion I have like I have for Rpg Maker 2003; anyways, this is not about my past but for anyone who want to Rp with me...so I lay down a few things I like and dislike to do. First off I want to say that I'm a "RP Fiend" love to Rp anytime but I can be both Predator and Prey for anyone and with a Dragon and Fox form, that should be very easy. Also, I do it often but I can stop as well, I'm also a fox that loves to yiff as well to and had no problems with it either :p those are mainly my preference really. I don't like scat, watersport, bloodshed or death. I can accept the usuage of magic but don't abuse it...well if anyone want to chat with me...check out my profile, it should have the messengers I used but just incase

Msn: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]
dezzykitsune
Artist

Re: Dezzy willing to Rp for anyone

Postby vashgoku » Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:19 am

it would be my honor to role play with you. i have the a great character for you , just IM me or pm me back that you are inerested, so we can talk about it ok. i can't wait to hear form you

aim:vashgoku6
yahoo:vashgoku2000
msn:[email protected]
vashgoku
Somewhat familiar

Postby JE-da-Ferret » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:10 am

Hey Dezzy! I'll RP with you. Goodness knows you and I have crossed paths before.
Who were you expecting?
JE-da-Ferret
Fuzzy n' Flexible

Postby Jag » Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:12 pm

I would love to RP with ya Dezzy ^_^
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Postby Quoward » Wed Aug 29, 2007 3:43 pm

I'd love to RP with you next time I have some time spare, which won't be for a few days at least. I've added you to be Yahoo contact list.
Quoward
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!