Male Pred/Prey searching for male prey/pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Pred/Prey searching for male prey/pred

Postby Frost Bite » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:31 am

Sorry for such a...bad title, but it's the only one that I can really come up with.

But heya, I'm searching for someone to do an RP with who can and will switch! Mainly because I only expect to get messages from people who only want to be prey for the most part.

I've written a few stories on here, but while I'm taking a small break, I'm going to be searching for RPs for a bit.
I have to let you know now that my emotions are always in some weird place, so the time between my responses will vary.

It goes without saying that I don't want to use females in RPs. That's just a given considering the title.
I actually like to make my RPs really sexual as well, so there's that.

In terms of Fandoms, I'm not good with fandoms, but if you wanna throw some series by me, you'd be better off with video games instead of anime or TV series, because I very rarely watch anything.

Currently Craving
Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil eaten.
Snow from Final Fantasy XIII eaten!
The guys from Final Fantasy 15 eaten!

With this said, I think it's alright for me to post up
Things I just absolutely adore
Unwilling prey
Full-size Vore (nothing macro/Micro)
Humiliation
Sex
Sexual vore
Tickling
Spanking
Humans, monsters, and..stuff in between.
Implied Digestion
Incest
Feral animals eating humans
People feeding friends/family to a creature

Won't do
Hard vore
scat
cooking
Females (AT ALL! As it seems I have to point out.)
Very descriptive posts of digestion. They'll be digested, but I don't want to have to act out stuff like their bones and skin melting and such things.
Severe pain/Gore
Macro/Micro
Non-Fatal vore
Willing prey

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING IN THE 'WON'T DO' SECTION OF THE LIST. I WILL NOT RESPOND TO YOU. THEY ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE.

If you wanna rp with me, feel free to message me.

Last bumped by Frost Bite on Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:31 am.
Frost Bite
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!