looking for male/herm rp partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Postby Vorishartist » Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:25 pm

Updated, read bottom post
Last edited by Vorishartist on Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vorishartist
Artist

Postby Amanda » Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:56 am

*licks her ruby lips*

Now that sounds definately tasty, ill hook up with you on AIM ^^
Amanda, the playful voric succubus princess... heh, says all ^_^
Amanda
Succubus Princess

Postby Vorishartist » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:40 am

hey its me! well I have cool friends, but they're not on nearly enough, much less when I get in rp mood.

I'm looking for a pred partner who plays either male characters or herms, enjoys cock-vore greatly, has interest in various other kinks including but not limited to:
size play (macro and micro), domination, pet-taking, bondage, scat-play or watersports, cockvore (definitely), anal vore, oral vore, bukkake, sex, oral sex, digestion, nondigestion, reformation, multiple preds/doms, human, furry, anthro, nonanthro, monsters, etc, magic, romance, long roleplays, grab 'n gulps... most of all, experimentation and trying new things! I love coming up with super hot scenarios, and I love it even more when I can play them out with people who will enjoy them too!
I play an 18 year old male neko-human (catboy) with grey-black ears and a tail. he has blonde hair and blue eyes, a thin build and acts very effeminate.
if any of the above interests you, and you'd like to play, please send me a message at AIM: Vorishartist YIM: ghostmx2003 or PM me. thanks!
Vorishartist
Artist

Re: looking for male/herm rp partner

Postby Kanosint » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:22 am

Consider yourself added :3 I like all of the above, and more ^^
I might not be pred all that much, but if I am, I'm sure I'll be to your liking :3
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Return to Seeking partner!