Male prey LF M/M, F/M, H/M

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey LF M/M, F/M, H/M

Postby razorbacknod » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:47 pm

This is an update to a really old post! ^.^

If you're reading this most likely you're looking to devour someone, hopefully my interests are similar to yours, as I quite enjoy a good roleplay session. I've been doing this for quite a few years now and I consider myself pretty literate and able to match my partners post no matter the length (but there is a three sentence minimum ). My interests are quite varied but there are some things that I can barely do without as it scratches that kink-itch all too nicely. That being said let's get onto the list!

Faves:

Playful teasing/domination
Digestion
Belching (Spelled out in full Urrrrraaaap! )
Disposal (I do love bits of whoever went in left behind~)
Oral and Anal vore

Dislikes:

Hard vore
Pain (within reason)
Male Human Preds
Blood

Quite short and too the point, if it wasn't mentioned on that very short set of lists never fear, I pretty much enjoy everything else to varying extents. My intent with this post is to find predators interested in a meal, and though I do pred on occasion, please do not contact me looking for pred'ing. Below are a couple of characters that I frequently play though their profiles haven't been dusted off and updated in quite a while so if their lore or interests aren't up to speed please forgive me!

http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Vynathin
http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Valten

Please feel free to send me a PM here or you can send me a friend request on discord Vash#5848. I greatly prefer roleplay via direct messaging! If there is anything else please feel free to message me! Hope to meet your innards soon! ^.^

Last bumped by razorbacknod on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:47 pm.
razorbacknod
---

Return to Seeking partner!