Male/Female Switch looking for roleplay (2021 FULL REVAMP)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male/Female Switch looking for roleplay (2021 FULL REVAMP)

Postby Thadeu » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:46 pm

So, after years bumping this topic over and over, I have decided to finally revamp it, since some people end up having issues with some stuff in here, some stuff not being clear... so, here goes nothing I guess.

For starters, these are the only ideas I currently have and willing to do, either as pred or prey, though i prefer being prey, I will do pred if my partner does the same, I won't solo pred:

Pokemon: The pokemon world is now more dangerous. Pokemon have gained the ability to speak, and to shrink weaker pokemon and trainers. Very few trainers survive these encounters, and the careless die. My character would go on an adventure to become a pokemon master, seeing his pokemon growing and developing. I'm looking for a game master, that means someone who can play as the pokemon and trainers I meet during my journey. I can play as the trainers and pokemon when my pokemon are dominating/eating them, if you feel uncomfortable with being pred to yourself.

School: There is a school where, once admitted, you cannot leave until you graduate. Three years is all it takes, but fail even one class, and you tack on another. The catch is, alongside the humans who attend, there are canon characters, and they are kinky and hungry. They are referred to as the the non-human students. They have the ability to shrink the humans and do whatever they please to them, no drawbacks! There is a spell on the place that keeps everyone from dying, no matter how horrific things seem to get. The school has 4 classes: Gym, Vore, Service, Survival.

Both rps have alternate settings to them but the mostly important/my favorite one is one that expands the school idea, which would be this:

Expanded school idea: Basically the school stays the same, however, humans are sent to another world where not only they have to go to said school but, they have to get a job, they have to get a social life, they are adopted into a foster family... basically every day of our life but, can get eaten or dominated at any moment

In regards to canon characters, you don't need to play them completely in character, as long as they are in the rp, I'm happy, it's a kink rp, we don't know how they would act realistically, just play however you like. I heavily prefer non-human preds/doms, however, if you do a mix of the characters, not just pure human pred/doms, I can be persuaded to play and to be eaten/dominated by human preds/dom.

Now for my prefs. Instead of a list of likes and deslikes, I will post a list of stuff I do in every single rp when my partners are mostly open to everything:

Vore (must have) (Oral, anal, cock (fav), Unbirth), feetplay (second fav kink), macro/micro, same-size (tho I much prefer macro/micro), worship, rimming, blowjob/footjob/handjob, gas play (burps and farts, no scat), dirt play (sweaty and dirty body parts, again no scat) (not entirely required), clothing entrapment (being put inside a shoe, sock, underwear..), foodplay, canon characters/media characters (dont need to follow their personality, its obvious you cant stay IC in a kink rp), medium/long replies (MUST HAVE) (short/one liners KILLS the rp for me)

If a kink is not listed I either forgot or I don't do it. Feel free to always ask any questions.

I prefer to rp over discord, Carlos Thadeu#2160 , but I can do here on Private Forums too, but that's only if either the person doesn't have discord or don't feel like sharing their private discord, but DMs will most likely be off limits due to always having to be clearing them and ending up losing the rps.

Hopefully this revamp will get more people's attentions and more replies this new year, hopefully. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Last bumped by Thadeu on Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:46 pm.
Thadeu
???

Return to Seeking partner!