Female Prey/Switch LF Any Preds, New kinks added!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Prey/Switch LF Any Preds, New kinks added!

Postby Ashleyy » Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:20 am

((Firstly! Don't be like some of the idiots I've had the misfortune of adding, planning something out, only to find they refuse to play with anything other than 'girls with big boobs' or whatever. Just be upfront with what you like and dislike, and if you have some kind of must-have kink, let me know beforehand and we can have fun! Some people can't seem to understand this, so it's unfortunate when I have to block them as a result. Oh, and as a side note: If you're looking for someone who only plays girls with massive boobs, you'll have to look elsewhere!))

Just what the title says: I'm a fairly literate female(both IC and IRL, sorry I can't play male chars) who loves cutesy, adorable preds. Traps, femboys, shotas, lolis, maybe even some cute non-human/non-anthro animals or beasts of some kind! I'm open to other predators though, so I would at least enjoy hearing what type of preds you enjoy using and hopefully we can find one that we would both enjoy! A brief but certainly not all-inclusive list of some kinks I love include:

Scene Ideas(Added 6/16/23)
-Remember you can always check out my favorited images in my profile/userpage for some great inspiration or ideas of fun stuff! Doesn't have to be overly complicated or anything, a simple but kinky little premise does way more than an overly complicated, tangled web of ideas.

Newer/experimental kinks I'd love to try!:
**Preds eatinging someones girlfriend/boyfriend/companion/similar so that they're single!(Not that they'll last too much longer in the end)** <- Really craving this one. Get in touch if you want to do it!
-Feral or animal preds of all kinds
-Absorption type stuff with or without weight gain elements

-Multiprey(Sleepovers, sisters, bffs, whatever, as many as you can eat!)
-Normally prey species being preds, or inexperienced preds
-Digestion(Both graphic and nongraphic are fine with me!)
-Sex is optional, but in the context of the scene, sure
-Male or female preds are both good!
-Small pred, bigger prey(<3 <3)
-All forms of vore are fine, but oral vore tends to be my favorite, with both UB+CV following behind
-Having your char eat a few girls, and then having the last girl end up getting revenge on her friends by eating you!

===Due to the fact that people seem to be asking about my kinks whenever they contact me, I've made this list! This has all the stuff I love, all the stuff I like, and the few things I dislike! If it's not on this list, feel free to inquire about it, but chances are, it's something i'm neutral on(Or something I forgot!)
LOVED! Kinks:
-Ageplay, whether pred or prey is younger. Target age would be early teens, no younger than 10 on any char!
-Digestion, graphic or nongraphic!
-Digestion times between 1second - 5minutes
-Sex before, during, or after vore
-Multiple Prey
-Oral Vore
-Mild or Moderate Pain before, during, or after being swallowed
-Post-vore scat disposal
-Post-vore disposal of bones, clothes, etc.
-ALL GENDERS, SPECIES, ETC., ALL ARE ENJOYED!
-RPs where each post is between 6-12 lines/sentences per reply

LIKED Kinks:
-'Mild' Ageplay, AKA chars that are just a few years below 18, usually ages 15-18
-Digestion times between 5minutes-30minutes
-Anal Vore
-Unbirth
-Cock Vore
-2 prey per scene, so wouldn't really class that as multiprey!
-Mild watersports
-RPs where each post is between 4-6 lines/sentences per reply
-RPs where each post is 13+ lines/sentences per reply. I'm certainly capable of doing multiple paras per post, though I do think it's a bit excessive for most vore RPs, if it's an idea I like and you really prefer it, I'll do it!

DISLIKED Kinks:
-There's only a few things I really will refuse. Honestly, if it's a RP that has lots of stuff I enjoy, I'm more than happy to include kinks to make my partner happy, even if they are kinks I'm neutral on, or even kinks I dislike!
-Still, there's a couple of kinks I guess I won't include no matter what:
-Endo. No thanks.
-Super slow digestions(anything that takes 1hr+ and you'll have a very hard time selling me on it)
-People who are only capable of posting 1 or 2 lines per reply. Sorry, that's just too simplistic for me! Come back when you have a bit more practice!

I also have somewhat of a thing for helping feminine boys look cute IRL! So if you're just looking for someone to chat with, hang out with, or just be your friend, I'm more than happy to do that with you between RPs or whatever. Of course, if you're not interested in this sort of thing and you just want to use one for the RP, that's fine too! Just figured I would mention this, as its always great to RP with someone that you genuinely enjoy being around.

Finally, I should note that I'm only interested in playing if you have Discord and want to RP on there. Not a fan of slow, forum based RP. So all you have to do is send me a PM and tell me briefly what you're interested in, and PLEASE include your Discord ID so I can get in touch with you!

Thanks, and I hope to meet you soon. <3
-update 3-1-23 Put stars by the scenario I'm craving the most. Get in touch if you want to do it!

Last bumped by Ashleyy on Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:20 am.
Ashleyy
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!