Male switch seeking Male RP Partner

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male switch seeking Male RP Partner

Postby jdvore » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:55 am

Well, I've been inactive for a while, but I feel like I would like to do some more RP now. I've decided to streamline and change a few things about my characters, but before that, there are a few things I need to say first.

First and most importantly, if you only play as female characters or want to play with female characters, you won't find what you're looking for here. I only play with partners who use male characters.

Second, I do not want a quickie. I like long RPs with plenty of story, and will not do a quick RP.

Third, good grammar is a very big thing for me. You don't have to write a perfect novella, but spelling and punctuation errors make it difficult for me to read your posts, so please use your computer's spelling and grammar check if it lets you use it in browsers.

Lastly, and I feel like I shouldn't have to say this, but don't start an RP with me and then go silent. I understand and accept that real life comes first, but if you are about to enter a situation where you can't or don't want to continue the RP or have been gone for a while, just let me know either beforehand or when circumstances allow so that I'm not in the dark.

That's about it, so PM me if you're interested. I can RP over PMs, over Discord, or the forum.

Here are the potential predators or belly fillers that I use. Powers are not necessarily magic and usually won't be used unless I feel like it fits, and I will stop if asked. Also, don't give me a random image off the internet and ask me to play with that or ask me to make up a random character. Unless we are doing canon roleplay, I will only use one of my five characters.

As for that canon roleplay bit, I know quite a few anime and JRPGs, so ask me if I know the characters of a particular series you enjoy, and if I know it well enough, we can play with characters from that. Pokemon is something I enjoy quite a bit too, and I'm pretty open to that if you enjoy it.

(Disclaimer: Backstories are not used in RPs.)

Sol
Spoiler: show
Name: Solaris "Sol" Hikari
Race: White Wolf Demi Human
Sexuality: Gay
Preference: Both
Appearance: Thin athletic build. Stands at 5'10" and weighs 150 Lbs. Has backlength silver hair and hetero-chromatic eyes, or each eye is its own color, specifically one emerald green, and one sapphire blue. Wears a plain grey t-shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and black converse.
Personality: Kindest person you will ever meet. Once you have his trust, you have it for life. Those he doesn't trust he tries to get to know better. Not easy to make angry by any means.
Bio: Sol was born to a human father and wolf demi mother. His father passed away when he was young, so he was raised by his mother and her family, as his father's family didn't want anything to do with them. Sol currently lives in Japan and attends school in Tokyo while living on his own with support from his family.
Powers: Immune to frost bite and hypothermia due to his canine heritage, and able to manipulate light as an element, having access to healing magic and able to weaponize it if need be, and has light control over time.

Erin
Name: Erin Walker
Race: Human
Sexuality: Gay, but can work with cuntboys
Preference: Prey
Appearance: Thin build with some muscle tone, very attractive, brown hair, turquoise eyes, usually seen wearing grey t-shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, converse
Personality: Kind and patient, can be a smart ass, but also a bit lonely due to his circumstances.
Bio: Erin was born into a typical family, however his Mom died when he was young and his siblings moved out when he was going into middle school, leaving him alone in what could be called the most confusing time of his life with his Dad, who wasn't the nicest person one could have met and incredibly religous. When Erin realized he was gay, he acted like an extremely homophobic jerk to put on an act for his dad, but this ate away at his consciousness and tortured him greatly as he lost all the friends he had made. When he finally came out, his father tried to kill him, but he escaped, and his father was put away for life for attempted murder and child abuse. Now, Erin is usually alone since no one wanted anything to do with him except for his siblings, who are unable to help him due to living in another country.
Powers: Can alter the size of his own body or specific parts, has access to telekinesis and warp magic, can make precious metals from nothing, and is able to enchant items to have specific properties.

Shadow
Name: Damien "Shadow" Rayne
Race: Neko
Appearance: 5'8'', lightly tanned skin from being outside a lot, shoulder length jet black hair, hazel eyes with pupils that go from human to cat depending on if he is trying to see something vague, smooth skin, a slim build, but with visible muscles in arms, torso, and legs, meaning very athletic form, black cat ears coming from head, black cat's tail coming from base of spine right above ass, wears a black shirt and dark blue jeans with running shoes.
Personality: Very calm and collected, loves being around nature. Easy to get along with, though he will whine if his tail is pulled. Not angered easily by any means, but tends to show his feral side when angered.
Bio: Shadow was born as Damien Rayne, the son of a wealthy family of doctors. He had a different calling in life from the rest of his family, rather wanting to live life as an athlete. While his mom, siblings, and relatives supported him, his dad was very much opposed, but he eventually just accepted it. When he was 18, he inherited a large sum of money from his great grandfather, and decided to move out of his parents' house to stop depending on them. He used his money to buy a small house near the woods, where he spends most of his time. Due to a ritual his ancestors performed, he cannot be digested or killed before dying of old age, but goes feral if an instinct is ignored for too long.
Powers: Practically immortal, cannot be killed before his predestined time, has cat like agility, flexibility and reflexes, but is cursed to act like a feral cat if base urges are not satisfied periodically.

Shiro
Name: Shiro Hisagii
Race: Kitsune demi
Appearance: 5'8'', has backlength juniper hair which is always kept in a low ponytail, and ruby eyes. Fairly light skin that is silky and very soft, but still hurts intensely if hit by him. Has a slim, somewhat feminine build, and a round ass that is more akin to two pillows. Has juniper fox ears, and 9 fluffy fox tails that are the source of his magic. Wears a light blue shirt under a dark blue jacket and blue jeans.
Personality: Not a very social person, Shiro comes across as very shy and nervous, which adds to his charm. Is very polite and usually won't try to start something, but speaks with an exceptional amount of venom in his words when mad. He will open up to those who he feels he can trust, and when he does, he is very bubbly and easy to get along with.
Backstory: Shiro is the youngest member of the Hisagii family, a rather famous family in Japan. Being the youngest, Shiro was always under pressure to keep up with his siblings. When his parents found out he was gay, they weren't really surprised. Shiro, knowing what him being gay would do to his family, lives abroad. He keeps in touch with his family as they are very close, but everyone is usually so busy that they don't contact each other very often.
Powers: Having 9 tails, has a large amount of power as a kitsune. Able to charm things to never run out of whatever they contain, such as a refrigerator or water tank, has large control over the mind, can conjure powerful illusions, and has full control over the four elements. Able to make elemental orbs to serve any function, such as having an electric orb serve as an endless source of electricity.

Alex
Name: Alexander "Alex" Rayne
Race: Neko
Appearance: 5'7'', has short orange blond hair and topaz colored eyes. Fair toned skin, extremely soft. Has a swimmer's body, though very lithe and has soft facial features, along with a higher pitched than normal voice for a male, though still pleasant to listen to, and thus can easily be mistaken for a female. Usually wears a light green shirt with blue jeans.
Personality: Fairly nice to be around, though a bit reserved due to his genetics and fearful of ridicule due to it. If comfortable with you, very kind and fun to be around.
Backstory: The younger brother of Shadow, Alex was born with the reproductive organs of both genders, and as such, is rather afraid of revealing this to other people due to the common person's hatred of anything different. However, his unusual biology got him interested in wanting to understand why his body ended up like this, which resulted in an interest in biology and by proxy, the medical field. He graduated from high school on time and is now getting ready to attend medical school to become a doctor, with the full support of his family.
Powers: Similar to Shadow, has cat-like agility, flexibility and reflexes, can not be killed before predestined time, but suffers the same curse as his older brother.

Likes(Not all are required):
Soft Vore
Cock Vore
Tail Vore
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Unbirth(only with Cboys or as pred with Alex)
Willing
Non-fatal
Digestion with reformation
Same Size
Endosomatophillia
Romance
Sex
Cum Inflation
Temporary Big Bellies
Belly Play
Not fully willing the first time( a little concerned for own safety or safety of the prey, or relationship with partner not established yet)
Cboy
Herm with male appearance
MPreg
Feminine males

Dislikes:
Hard Vore
Fatal
Watersports
Scat
Micro/Macro
Soul Vore
Pain
Unwilling throughout
Humiliation
Gore
Torture
Cooking

Biggest Deal Breaker:
Being overly excited to be eaten. It makes sense for a predator to be excited, but I will say this now. Willing can mean enjoying getting eaten, but it does not mean acting like a child getting candy and wanting to jump down the pred's throat on sight, and if you play like this, I WILL ask you to edit the post and tone it back, or I will just drop the RP altogether.

Females. I don't like female characters, and don't want to play as or with them. If females are a requirement for you, then please just move along, we aren't compatible.

If you don't see something on here, don't be afraid to ask about it in a PM, I like to think I'm pretty open to different ideas for RPs.

Last bumped by jdvore on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:55 am.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Return to Seeking partner!