Male Switch Seeking RP Partner (m or mh/m only)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male Switch Seeking RP Partner (m or mh/m only)

Postby jdvore » Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Another year, another post update. Mainly cleaning up post details and getting rid of excess text. Anyway, some details.

I've somewhat burned myself out on longer RPs, so I'm mainly looking for short ones right now that I can just have a little fun with.

However, if you only play as female characters or want me to use female characters, you won't find what you're looking for here. I only play with partners who use male characters or male herms, and I only use male characters myself, but will use Cboys if you're into that.

Please don’t ghost me. If something comes up and you can’t RP anymore for any reason, just shoot me a message. I understand that real life comes first.

So after taking a break from being predator, I realize that limiting myself to one thing is boring. I'm back to being a switch.

That's about it, so PM me if you're interested. I can RP over PMs, over Discord, or the forum.

Likes(Not all are required):
Spoiler: show
Soft Vore
Cock Vore
Tail Vore
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Unbirth(only with Cboys or male herms)
Willing
Non-fatal
Safe Vore
Same Size
Romance
Sex
Cum Inflation
Temporary Big Bellies
Belly Play
Not fully willing the first time( a little concerned for own safety or safety of the prey, or relationship with partner not established yet)
Cboy
Herm with male appearance
MPreg
Feminine males
Humans
Playing as Demi Humans
Playing with Anthros
Long RPs
Short RPs
Pokemon Play

Dislikes:
Spoiler: show
Hard Vore
Fatal
Watersports
Scat
Micro/Macro
Soul Vore
Pain
Unwilling throughout
Humiliation
Gore
Torture
Cooking
Permanent Digestion

If you don't see something on here, don't be afraid to ask about it in a PM, I like to think I'm pretty open to different ideas for RPs.

Last bumped by jdvore on Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:34 pm.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Return to Seeking partner!