M Switch Seeking M RP Partners

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Switch Seeking M RP Partners

Postby jdvore » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:15 am

I can play as either Pred, Prey, or Switch depending on what my partner enjoys, though I lean a bit more subby(no mean doms). I'm mostly okay with any scenario as long as our characters are above 18 and within the same age range, and am willing to talk about most things, though there are three things that are absolutely off the table with me.

I only play with partners who use male characters or male presenting herms/intersex characters, and I only use male characters myself, but femboys are still on the table. I have no interest in ladies, so for those who do, you'll have to look elsewhere.

I only do willing scenarios. No non-con, no dub-con. Consent in RP is very important for me to feel comfortable RPing since even though I'm playing a character I do insert myself into my character a bit.

No Scat or Watersports. Period.

I prefer to RP through PMs or the Forum. Also, if you send me a message, PLEASE tell me what you're seeking, even if it's as simple as telling me what your preference is as far as being pred, prey or both is. I need to get a good idea of what you're seeking so I can judge whether or not we have good synergy.

Likes(Not all are required):
Spoiler: show
Males
Soft Vore
Cock Vore
Tail Vore
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Unbirth(only with male herms)
Absorption(less instantly breaking down and more directly into the stomach through contact)
Willing(non-negotiable)
Non-fatal
Mild Digestion with Reformation(mild meaning no details on the digestion)
Weight Gain(from vore or cum inflation, a little bit of extra weight after the fact is fine, especially on the ass)
Safe Vore
Endo of various durations
Same Size
Varying size difference(not enough to not tell when a pred has gobbled up prey, but the prey half the size of the pred or vice versa is a big turn on)
Romance
Casual(vore is so common it is just a part of everyday life type of setting)
Sex(very heavily desired)
Cum Inflation(one of my favs)
Big Bellies on Normal Sized Frames(not fat, but the belly is big/round)
Belly Play
Herm with male appearance
MPreg(no birth)
Humans
Demi Humans
Anthros(prefer to play as human or demi-human but love anthros)
Anthro/Human(or demi human)
Slime/Goo Characters
Long RPs
Short RPs

Dislikes(these are hard stops):
Spoiler: show
Hard Vore
Fatal
Watersports
Scat
Micro/Macro
Soul Vore
Pain
Unwilling(non-negotiable)
Women
Humiliation
Gore
Torture
Cooking

Very obsessed with XIV, so RP set in that setting is a big plus for me.

If you don't see something on here, don't be afraid to ask about it in a PM, I like to think I'm pretty open to different ideas for RPs.

Last bumped by jdvore on Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:15 am.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Return to Seeking partner!