Human male prey Seeks Male preds doing disposal

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Human male prey Seeks Male preds doing disposal

Postby Alex99099 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:47 pm

Greetings and welcome to my looking for RP post~!
First off I dont have set characters i play due to the nature of vore. I just play humans and since most of them get churned and disposed of rather quickly so i usually tailor my general human character for the RP. I can change the age height size of my character though i would prefer to leave him rather twink like.

As for the things i enjoy most out of my preds? I look for people who are willing to go all the way through with digestion and disposal. I know its not everyone's cup of tea, but i love it when preds dump/crap out the remains of their prey so it is my one requirement to rp. It just adds a little finality to the scene. The species isn't really important either. I enjoy most body types, fat/obese, muscled and beefy to the lithe and thin. I will lean more towards the side of anthro as opposed to human preds, but i like them too.

I do try to write as much as i can when i RP, and expect that my partner does the same. Im not expecting you to write me a novel, and i myself can sometimes find it hard to put in a whole paragraph depending on what the scene needs. But all i ask is that you write as much as you can.

I would like to RP through PM/notes/private messages. I love to chat and work out details of the RP through Skype, Discord, or Telegram, but i would like to keep the Rp posts here on Eka's. I dont mind also if people want to RP on the forums, but i will admit i tend to loose track of those posts a little easier.

Finally if you have any interest in RP or you would like to chat more leave me a note and ill get back to you as soon as i can.

Favs/Required
digestion
disposal
Vore (duh)

Non-consensual vore
Consenusal vore or being tricked into being eaten.
scat
Furs nomming humans
Size difference
Age play.
Teacher/principal eating students.
Taurs
grab and gulp Rp's
Long term Rp's

Dislikes
Flat out sex. (RP's that revolve around sex)
Straight sex.
One liner posts (I dont mind leaving this once or twice in a RP as some scenes can be difficult to write about, but doing it consistently drives me crazy and leaves me not wanting to continue with the rp)

Last bumped by Alex99099 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:47 pm.
Alex99099
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!