male human prey. Looking for m preds into disposal

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

male human prey. Looking for m preds into disposal

Postby Alex99099 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:19 pm

Greetings and welcome to my looking for RP post~!
First off I don't have set character I play due to the nature of vore. I just play as a human. I usually tailor my general human character for the RP. I can change the age height size of my characters, but tend to play them on the younger, and more short and thin. But nothing is set in stone

As for the things I enjoy most out of my preds? I look for people who are willing to go all the way through with digestion and disposal. I know its not everyone's thing, but i love it when preds dump/crap out the remains of their prey so it is my one and only real requirement to rp. I find it a good way to end the RP.. The species of preds don’t matter either, though things like xenomorphs might need to be run by me first. Anthro and human preds are fine, though with humans i only really go for bigger beefier hairy men. With anthros I enjoy most body types, fat/obese, muscled and beefy to the lithe and thin.

I do try to write as much as I can when i RP, and expect that my partner does the same. I'm not expecting you to write me a novel. I find it hard sometimes to write multi paragraph posts, but i try and go based off whats needed for the scene. I understand if you do the same too. All I ask is that you write as much as you can.

I would like to RP through PM/notes/private messages. I would love to chat and work out details of the RP through discord, or skype. But when it comes to Rping I would like to keep posts here on Eka's. I don't mind if people want to RP on the forums either, but I will admit I tend to lose track of those posts a little easier and might need a reminder if I haven't replied in a while.

Finally, if you have any interest in RP or you would like to chat more leave me a note and ill get back to you as soon as I can. Below I have listed my likes and dislikes, enjoy.

Favs/ Required*
disposal*
digestion
Vore (duh)
Taurs

Anal vore
Cruel or mean preds
Furs nomming humans
Grab and gulp Rp's
Long term Rp's
M/M
Older preds
Oral vore
Scat
Size difference
Teacher/principal eating students.
Unwilling
Vore being legal
Willing

Iffy
Human preds
Twink preds

Dislikes
sex. .
One liner posts (again, if you can only write a few lines for what the RP needs that's fine. But if every post you give is a sentence or two long i'll lose interest.)

Last bumped by Alex99099 on Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:19 pm.
Alex99099
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!