Female prey the nerdy way!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female prey the nerdy way!

Postby nerdvore » Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:07 pm

Hi there! First things first, I'm gonna put contact info right at the top: You can reach me at [email protected]. I prefer playing via PM or e-mail!

Second things second, I like to post a paragraph or more, up to a LOT more depending on my partners!

Third things third; at the moment, I'm really in full on comics/superheroine brain -- would love to play pretty heroines getting defeated and eated! Supergirl vs Parasite? X-23 vs Sabertooth? Black Widow vs a Giant Spider? Captain Marvel forgot to feed Goose? I'm pretty knowledgeable and open!

So, hi, I play female prey. I like to play from a LOT of different canon sources, video games, comics, movies, all that good stuff. I'm pretty up on these things, but I'll make up a list of my absolute favorites later. Examples? DC and Marvel comics heroines, classic gaming characters like Nintendo's stable of cuties or Square's, the witches of Harry Potter, the companions of Doctor Who, and so on! I also play original characters in canon or genre settings if the mood strikes me as well.

What do I like in predators? Well, that's trickier since it's going to depend on the scene. What works with one character or story won't work with another for me. But there are some basics I can lay down:

I tend to like some form of sentience. No big mindless monsters, at least in the sense that I'd like them to have internal thoughts and desires. I tend to make somewhat of an exception for this in shrinking scenes where girls are thrown into the wilds against the purely animal predators that live there. I do not like same size humanoid / humanoid soft vore. People just swallowing people whole isn't my thing! If the predator is particularly tall or big, a two-three foot size difference, I'm more amicable to this! Monster / humanoid soft vore on the other hand, that can be hunky dory. I really love Dolcett style too, preparation and cooking (fatal or not). I'd say I'm about 40% cooking / hard vore enthusiast, 60% soft vore / swallowing enthusiast. Again a lot of it depends on the scenes, and I do absolutely love both, but if you're into the other then absolutely hit me up! Vore is ALWAYS fatal in my scenes, so I apologize if that's too harsh for you. Similarly, I'm a fan of digestion. Full tour isn't required (I'm not really into scat to say the least) but I'm definitely fine with it as an endcap to a scene. I do like sex, but it's not required, but I do prefer the general titillation of unclothed vore so don't swallow me with my blouse on or nothin'! A few cute accessories can be left on for sure, for burping up or passing through. I like non consensual from reluctance to screaming in fear, and I like consensual up to the point of being tricked or coerced or trapped in the situation and going along with it, but I don't play girls actively LOOKING to get themselves eaten and killed, sorry! Oh, and one last thing: eating is for mouths. No alternative forms of vore for me, thanks.

And on the short list: Male preds? Yes! Female preds? Yes! Herm preds? Yes! Monster preds? Yes! Me as a pred? Welllll .. maybe. I am sometimes willing to play role reversal if you really want to, but it's gonna be on a case by case basis and NEVER on the first date.

Whew, and after all that, you're still reading? Well again, contact information is [email protected]!

So, quickie ideas just for examples:
** Lately I've been interested in playing shrinking macro/micro scenes where canon characters or celebrity types are shrunk down and devoured or fed to pets.
Just about any of the Harry Potter witches finding themselves at the hands of hungry werewolves or dark wizards during the war.
A pretty li'l Blood Elf from World of Warcraft getting her map turned around and finding ravenous beasts, ogling ogres, or worse!
Did you know that Kryptonian flesh is addictive? Well poor Supergirl's gonna find out when alien junkies come looking for their next fix!
Lara Croft on her latest expedition stops by a native tribe, only to soon be invited for dinner.
The TARDIS has stopped off in a space station in the future, and Amy Pond scopes out the bar not knowing that humans are the favored bar snack around those parts.
Princess Peach and Bowser: well c'mon, the big glutton has to win sometime!
A Wild Pokemon Appears! It's .. licking its lips!
How does a giant toothy genetically altered lizard man get back at a genetically altered Spider-man? By munching on his partner in spandex Black Cat, of course!
Princess Marle and Lucca end up at a prehistoric party and Ayla has never seen girls who look so ready for feasting on!
Role Reversal! Poison Ivy finally catches Batman's attention and has her way with him before he gets intimately familiar with one of her carnivorous plants. Of course, I'll still play Batgirl on the other side of Ivy, too!

Just stuff off the top of my head, and I love talking out a good scene with people. I might be a little irreverent or silly at times, but I bring it when the words start. :) So shoot me a line at [email protected] or over PM!

Last bumped by nerdvore on Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:07 pm.
nerdvore
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!