Male pred looking for willing, female loli prey, slight edit

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male pred looking for willing, female loli prey, slight edit

Postby Hodag » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:43 pm

I have added and modified a few of my preferences recently, hopefully this widens the base of potential meals that respond. I am more into the willing to eager vore side of things, and am looking for eager female victims who enjoy other creative elements spun into their scenes.

I have been role playing for quite a few years, and have quite a bit of experience in different styles of role playing. Generally I will try to match the style of whomever I am role playing with but I do prefer role play partners that will add their own ideas to a developing scene. I have rough ideas for scenes, but I don't like having definitive scenes for the simple fact that not everyone likes everything, so I prefer to create the scenes when messaged by an interested female, with that said here are my :

Soft vore
Hard vore
Willing prey, to the point of joyously eager
Loli prey
Impregnation
Rapid Birth
Incest
Unbirthing
Belly expansion
Furries
Multiple Prey

Dislikes:
Scat
Forced or unwilling

Anything I haven't listed above is something i more than likely haven't had experience with yet, so if it interests you feel free to suggest something when you message me.

General ideas for scenes would involve a Master predator ruling, breeding, and protecting a city of girls who happily keep him well fed. Classroom scenes with a special guest. camping trips, breeding programs, alien worlds, and several others. I love to hear more ideas.

some potential scenes are :
A predator visits his favorite restaurant where the entire staff are the menu, from the owner down. The entire staff are fully aware and come to work there in the hopes of being chosen. it is not unusual for mother daughter teams, or sisters to work together when waiting tables, playfully enticing their customer to order either themselves or their partner.

Girlscouts are out performing their annual sales again this year, except this year there was an issue with the cookie orders. instead of cookies this year they decide to sell themselves, from the den mothers down. the uniforms are modified accordingly and the excited girls go door to door, each eager to be picked at each stop.

I am currently only using Skype for roleplay, so if your interested Msg me on Eka's and I will give you my Skype name.

Last bumped by Hodag on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:43 pm.
Hodag
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!