Pred LF Prey ^w^

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred LF Prey ^w^

Postby CrazedPhantom » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:11 am

G'day there!
The name's Phantom; it's been quite some time since this thread was updated and breathed some life into so that's the aim and intention this time around, and to do it correct at that! So, let's start! ^w^

I do prefer to communicate and 'scene' with notes since it provides more time and room to come up with a wonderful and meaningful response for the partner on the other side (to which one is taken at a time in order to dedicate the full attention to them). Please permit me to make it quite clear here that while reponses do not need to be immediately sent too and fro, should there be silence/inaction for three days (without a forewarn of some basic kind), I'll consider the scene ceased and move on (I also will not be 'tempted' by any means for potential second rounds or chances. I'm sorry if that sounds rude or is an off put, but it's been repeatedly experienced and it's quite a discouragement to the point it has an affect to cease reaching out to others. Personally? I respond at least once a day (sometimes several since there are moments I have to burn online - and it's actually quite common) and prefer the third person perspective (which is desirable for partners). It should be said that I am quite a verbose person and lean heavily to those that share such (since I usually post a minimum of one paragraph and can create up to several under the optimal circumstances), so please bare in mind that a 'couple of sentences' and 'poor grammar' will not interest me in the utmost least.

Favourites are mentions that I will be more than happy to include and partake within. Accepted things are also done quite easily. Pointers listed under Maybe are the ones done more rare because the mood has to align for them or the prospect has to really 'knock me out of my shoes'. No is, as it sounds, things that I will not do under any circumstances. I've done my best to make them all clear and mentioned but it's quite possible some have been forgotten or not mentioned at all due to never having experienced them (or had them proposed).
Spoiler: show
Favourites
Predator Role
Feral / Anthro / Demi Predators
Demi / Anthro / Human Prey
Male / Cuntboy / Herm Predators
Male / Cuntboy / Female Prey
Unwilling / Willing Prey
Fatal
Digestion (Oral Vore)
Digestion (Unbirth and Cock Vore)
Same Size and Size Difference
Soft Vore
Unbirth (Cuntboy)
Fantasy, Modern!Fantasy and Medieval Settings
Character Story and Depth
Third Person POV

Accepted
Tail Vore
Anal Vore (Clean)
Multiple Predators
Multiple Prey
Belly Play (Rubs / Cuddles)
Friendships/Rivalry

Maybe
Female Predator
Prey Role (I admit that I do like it from time to time; but I'm SUPER PICKY about it)
Oral Vore
Unbirth (Female)
Non Fatal
Reformation
Underage Prey
Full Tour (Clean)
Intimacy (Consented)

No
Watersports
Disposal (Scat)
Foodplay
Hard Vore
Gore
Vampirism
Soul Vore (Inc Unlisted)
Micro Prey or Predator
Macro Prey or Predator
First and Second Person POV (I, Me, You)
Action Lines (*Insert Text*)
Fancontent (Pokemon etc)
Intercourse (Rape/Minor)

I ... I think that may be all that comes to mind (I've been out the loop quite awhile >.>) Thanks for the read and hopefully I'll hear from you soon! ^w^

Last bumped by CrazedPhantom on Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:11 am.
A rather friendly, plot loving roleplayer that loves to waste their time in the gameworld (or any world that is not the real one) <3
CrazedPhantom
New to the forum

Blog: View Blog (11)

Return to Seeking partner!