New male micro prey, seeking human predator

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

New male micro prey, seeking human predator

Postby nordickilm » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:48 am

I'm not new to role-playing but I'm definitely still getting my bearings with vore. I have always had a mouth fetish, and thus it's only natural to want to be eaten alive by one (right?).

As the title says, I prefer the idea of playing as a shrunken man against a normal-sized human (male or female).

I've been looking at a few of these other posts so I will try to follow suit with the format.

- Soft / Hard Vore
- Macro / Micro
- Mouth play
- Willing / Unwilling (circumstantial)
- Food Involvement (also circumstantial)
- Digestion
- Detailed posts

Dislikes:

- Any "non-traditional" vore like breast vore. I'm curious about anal vore, but nothing more than that. I prefer to keep the action up by the mouth.
- Short posts

And that's basically it! Please let me know if I'm doing this right, and be gentle (outside of role-playing of course) as this is still all a bit new to me. Loving what I'm finding however.

Discord: nordickilm#6161

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Last bumped by nordickilm on Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:48 am.
nordickilm
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!