Male (Prey) Seeking Creature Vore.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male (Prey) Seeking Creature Vore.

Postby AuriSkunk » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:49 pm

Looking for someone to capture/buy my character from an auction and lead him out into the woods to be fed to one of the awaiting creatures as a sacrifice:
Hungry Plant, Snake, Slimes/Goo, Slug, Worm.
------------------------------------------------------------
Loves: Slime, Goo, Latex, Rubber, Bubble Traps, Breathplay, Asphyxiation, Unwilling, Sticky, Oviposition, Encasement, Strong Emotions (Fear, Crying, Helplessness)
-------------------------------------------------------------
*Interested in my character exploring an alien world and being devoured by local flora.
Tentacles? Plants? Strange gooey monsters?
Just looking for a plant-based RP. Searching for a predator or someone willing to help feed my character to something starving. My character as prey.
---------------------------------------------------------------
*Also a bit of a stretch but quite hard to find a partner for: I am searching for a companion to help trap my character in a stretchy, unpoppable bubble made of rubber, latex, or who knows what. Maybe as some sort of lab experiment testing new materials? Bubble-Blowing dragon? Sentient slime with that special touch? Even a huge gob of gum would work. Very niche but oh so hard to find help with.
More details:

Last bumped by AuriSkunk on Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:49 pm.
AuriSkunk
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!