Male prey derg looking for male pred for kinky vore!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Male prey derg looking for male pred for kinky vore!

Postby Thedrake » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:51 pm

Hiya! I'm Drake, or DrakEmono, a small derg wandering carelessly around! And by small, I'm really small! (ok, not a micro, but... I'm not your old good big dragon towering you ^^")
I love to be kinky, and having kinky friends :3 Anyway, I will write some stuffs about me and what I like!

Roleplay

I'm pretty open minded, I can rp about almost anything. Of course, I have some preferences and some stuffs I'm not big fan of! I usually put what I love the most and what I don't like. I'm okay for everything else, so don't be afraid to ask!
As of posts, I usually do my best to match my partner. Just keep in mind that if the posts are too short or too long, I might struggle with them... Basically, at minimum, a few actions with light descriptions, and at maximum, one (or sometimes two) paragraphs with detailed description about what we do, the provided feelings, and the result of the current situation. That's it, just giving you an idea about my post styles.
Fore RP length... I tend to have a small preference for long-term and group rp, but I'm pretty much fine with any.

Species

Although I might have a weak spot for uncommon species, I'm all fine with any. (Even humans!)

What I love

Anal vore (favorite!)
Cock vore (second close fav)
Any none cited vore (same)
Endo
Yiff (nearly any kind as long as it's not vanilla)
Unwilling prey
Slight size difference
Snuggles
Rough pred

What I like

Drool
Maw play
Willing prey
Same size or big size difference
Micro/Macro (might ask to be original actually)
Gentle pred

What I'm not the biggest fan of

Unwilling pred/Too much willing prey
Oral vore (Not that I'm not fan, but way too common and vanilla to me. However, it can be done if other vores are also involved in other rps)
Digestion (Same as oral, although I won't say it's vanilla, it's still quite too common. Again, it can happen if there is mostly endo)
Library of characters of choice. (It's fine if you have several characters, but I might appreciate if you have a main sona!)

Way to contact me

I can leave my discord and telegram here, but please, drop me a pm at the same time so I'm sure where you got my discord before. Just wary of unwanted and potentially harmful people. :3
You can find me on both discord and telegram as Drakemono!

Last bumped by Thedrake on Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:51 pm.
Thedrake
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!