Looking For MSN Contacts: All Applicants welcome

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Ungarmax's Voracious Island Getaway

Postby Ungarmax » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:58 am

Welcome welcome one and all.

Coming soon to a forum near you, the Ungarmax island getaway. I recently purchased an island of the coast of New Zealand, and have decided to build a pleasure resort for all you rpers out there. Anyone can join, but please, make a reservation first by messaging me. There will be many facilities, able to cope with all creatures great and small. No one is left out at Ungarmax's island! so please, if you're interested, please show it by contacting me. The first 100 people to reach me will gain free entry and a free meal ticket at the pleasure beach, 24/7 buffet ( I doubt that that many will join but hey, its free!!!)

Now I'm past the advertising, here are some facts. I am designing the resort at the minute. Anyone is allowed to join, and can arrive how they want, but must check in at the reception first. A list of a few of the attractions are The water park, the hotel, the pleasure beach (Theme park. To be designed by me on Rollercoaster tycoon 3 in case you're interested) and what ever you people want to suggest.

I would appreciate some people (if any join) to act as staff members, to care for our guests, but for this position i must ask for dedication, and able to regulary update. As far as vore goes, you are free to dowhatever you want whenever you want.

So, if anyone is at all interested, go ahead and pm me. I will post it up and running when we get a few people together.

Edit: I wasn't all too clear on the vore side of this. When I say that anything goes, I refer to that any type of vore is allowed, but predators must confirm if it is okay with their prey (The type of vore that is).
Ungarmax
fan of the most talkative dragon ever

Location: Originally... the Planet of Yotanna, but due to circumstances, The U.K

Re: Ungarmax's Voracious Island Getaway

Postby Dagoth_Ur » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:06 pm

Hmm... sounds inteesting Ungar. Tempted to join but i gotta think about it. good luck with it though ^^ *thumbs up*
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself:
My name is Dr. Burrito p.h.d. (pretty hot & dashing)
I have majored in Beanology and have a minor in the field of Cheese Theory. Do not invoke my Beany wrath.
Dagoth_Ur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: Under Red Mountain, in the Imperial Province Morrowind. Hot, but rents cheap at least

Postby Umiriko » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:24 pm

mmurr sounds lovly ^_^ you want a security staff il help hun ^^ hehe
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby Jizzal » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:32 pm

Ooooh....o.O interesting...
-Da Skunk-
Jizzal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Decitrex » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:58 pm

If you need customer service staff or even a complaint department, well I'll help you with that.
Decitrex
Participator

Postby drac » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:13 pm

What exactly makes this a vore themepark or get-away? You really didn't meniton anything special other than it being a beach resort, so unless you live in NZ I do not know what the attrraction for vores would be, except to meet other vores, and NZ is a long ways for most people, just for that.

But here are some ideas to make a real vorephile paradise.

A "feeding zoo" of the best vore animals like komodo dragons, crocs, shoebill storks, big fish, etc and plenty of live food to feed them. Tame lions, tigers, crocs etc, furry types can snuggle.

Realistic full size mockups, with functioning robotics of various dinos, dragons, huge snakes and other vore favorites, complete with "realistic interiors" visitors can explore.

Fantasy and medieval type architecture to help set the mood. You can actually have some kind of realistic monsters to chase and "devour" visitors.

Same thing in the water, a kind of very realistic crocodile or shark midget submarine that unexpectedly attacks and swallows swimmers.

3D vore theater with productions especially created for vorephiles, along with everybody's favorite movie clips.

Instead of roller coasters, water slide type rides that simulate being swallowed by some long necked dragon or sea serpent type monsters.

Actually just a pure vore crowd could not support a resort like that, so it probably should have all the vore stuff, but with either a Jurassic Park Dinosaur type theme, or Fantasy world/dragons type theme to also get tourists that are not self-proclaimed vores, but would appreciate some of the vore in a "dinosaur world" or fantasy-dragon type world theme park.

Is this what you mean by ideas?
drac
Somewhat familiar

Postby Heretic » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:34 pm

Would like to join o.o...asa nice furry in this one :3! ))
Heretic
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Axora » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:41 pm

I'll join. You can assign me anywhere.
Axora
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby darkevilme » Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:48 pm

where do i sign?, i've been meaning to get involved in a forum based rp again for a while.
darkevilme
---

Re:

Postby Ungarmax » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:28 pm

Hehe, I'm glad that I'm having some responses. Yes, anyone can join. If you could pm me your character details that would be great. Also I would like to extend a special thank you to drac for his many suggestions of attractions and general themes. I own you one. Also, in case anyone is interested. I chose New Zealand because to me, it is the nicest place in the world. So it really is only a personal preference.

As other consideration goes, it still is a vore rp. People just get eaten etc. as part of the holiday life.
Ungarmax

Location: Originally... the Planet of Yotanna, but due to circumstances, The U.K

Re:

Postby goldelite » Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:31 pm

*Raises a paw* Count with me Ungarmax ^_^ . . .
goldelite
???

Re:

Postby Zann » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:52 pm

Well, i'm not very active right now, but I do live In New Zealand ((I'm sure i've stated this before))
And while New Zealand doesn't really have any animals or the like one would associate with Vore our climate is very nice at this time of the year, and with Australia so close it would be easy to fly a couple of Crocs, Roos and snakes to the island.

Interesting concept but I think i'll just stay where I am in NZ and enjoy the fireworks.
New Zealand is a nice place, but don't expect to go into the native bush without some chance of comming back out ^^
"Mostly everyones mad here
But how do you know i'm mad said Alice
Oh you must be, said the cat, Else you wouldn't have come here"
Zann
Somewhat familiar

Looking For MSN Contacts: All Applicants welcome

Postby Ungarmax » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:12 pm

Greetings comrades, friends and fellow vores. I'm basically looking for new people to meet, get to know, and role play with on MSN, which plays a large part in my life. Before you ask, there are no limits to what I will or will not role play, but I'm personally more interested in getting to know people, and adding whoever cares to know me to an ever growing list of friends. I try and bulk out every form of role play with as much technical detail as possible (I love big descriptions, they make me so hor... eh hem... wrong topic XD).

But anyways, if you fancy seeing what I've got, just add me on [email protected]
I'm on most evenings UK standard time. See you on the web ways.

P.S. Only rule I have with roleplaying. I will keep a maximum of Five roleplays running at one time, ranging in detail. If you don't make the five, my deepest apologies, but you'll have to wait for another day. All you've got to remember is that if I do say NO (rare, but hey.) I mean it. I'll probably still be free for some light chat though ^^

P.P.S. Oh yeah. Haven't been here for ages, and I'm not that good at remembering to look at forums. PM Me, or e-mail me, which is the greater preference if you're interested in roleplaying.
Ungarmax

Re: Looking For MSN Contacts: All Applicants welcome

Postby orca0000 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:24 pm

hello there ^^
i had to answer this because im into msn roleplay aswell, my addy is [email protected] if you would like to add me.
just to let you know though i am quite new at RP so dont expect a superb show from me.
looking forward to getting to know you :)
orca0000
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ragtime » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:17 pm

I'm always interested in getting to know new people. My MSN is [email protected], so feel free to MSN me.
You think we're so mysterious. Don't take us all too serious.
-- Aqua

My Gallery.
My DA Gallery.
Ragtime
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tummy_time » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:10 am

Im always happy to chat on msn! My Addy is [email protected]
tummy_time
Participator

Postby DarkDragon » Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:22 am

I'm also on during many evenings UK time. I'll email you with my addy, and I'll add you in the process. :)
DarkDragon
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!