Human Male Prey seeking Human Male Pred (any orientation)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Human Male Prey seeking Human Male Pred (any orientation)

Postby TheVoreBoy » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:17 pm

So I'm looking for MALE role play partners. I'm only interested in HUMAN/HUMAN RPs. I prefer Alpha male types. Generally dominant personalities.

What I'm into:
M/F
M/M
Same-Size Oral
Multiple Prey
Underage Prey/Kid Prey/Child Prey (I want to be your pint-sized meal)
Post-Vore Sex

Please check out my gallery of stories to get a feel for what kinds of preds I like in terms of role play. While I'm not into hardvore or excessive violence/gore, I DO love a great deal of antagonism on the part of the Pred. Men devouring underage prey is my particular area of interest.

When I role play I am always PREY. I can RP an multiple prey, male or female, basically anyone in the story that isn't the Pred. That being said, I actually prefer RPing with Straight Male Preds that enjoy eating any person--guys, girls, kids, exes, gfs, wives, other people's family members, friends etc.

So if you're Straight and you like eating kids or might eat gay guys as either sexual experimentation or hate crime scenario, message me. Again, I love a good antagonist.

Some of my favorite scenarios are:

Man eats kid(s) at summer camp or troop meeting
Man eats kid(s) at slumber party (ether by home invasion or as a neighbor)
Man eats kid(s) at the mall who are unattended
Man eats kid(s) at movie theater who are unattended
Man eats kid(s) at theme park (throughout the day) who are unattended

Bonus points if the Pred is married and need to keep his voracious activates secret from his wife.

PM me if you'd like to Kik, Skype or discord chat. You can also contact me on Tumblr: http://voreboy.tumblr.com.
Attachments
EvanGorgingBaronOuaOua2.png
MasonGorgingBaronOuaOua2.png
RigoGorgingBaronOuaOua2.png
TBGorgingBaronOuaOua2.png
VienGorgingBaronOuaOua2.png

Last bumped by TheVoreBoy on Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:17 pm.
Male preds are sexy
TheVoreBoy
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!