Feral Switch LF Literate Partners - No Kink Limits

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Feral Switch LF Literate Partners - No Kink Limits

Postby Purrloin » Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:47 am

If receiving large quantities of descriptive text makes you uncomfortable then we are not compatible. This is not a joke or a flex. I struggle with writing small posts but I never require anyone to match my post length. I can easily exceed Telegram or Discord Nitro's character limit several times in a single post if I'm deep in character. Public RP, such as in a forum thread, is optional. However if such is preferred, even if only slightly, I will happily oblige.

Vore is the main focus of my RPs. I play feral male characters, mostly felids, with optional sentience. If I'm going to play as a predator, I'd prefer a role beyond just eating you. Object swallowing, disposal, insertions, gas/bathroom play, being fed (anything), exploring his limits and anatomy, etc are great additions. Be creative. As prey, vore on its own can suffice assuming literacy is present. Though I still encourage the inclusion of other kinks. Kink-wise I'm nearly limitless unless I'm prey, in which case I ask for hard vore (chewing) to be avoided and for the predatory character to not be too humanoid or serpentine.

Some of the characters I play include:
Dallas, a Purrloin. Both predator and prey, but more prey leaning.
Wiggly, a macro feral Vaporeon, predator only.
Rocco, a tubby feral cat, prey only.

I do not do "safe" oral vore as either role unless a protective object such as a pokeball or other type of container is involved. I like ingestion to be as realistic as possible. A stomach is very unlikely to be empty or clean when you arrive unless the predator hasn't eaten in a long while, CV might dump you into a bladder, digestion should be graphic and gradual not instant and melty, etc. Suffocation as a result of ingestion by other means (av/cv) is optional, though usually ignored, however neither should lead to explicit digestion. If you're small enough to be passed, the resulting full-tour will be realistic and unclean. These default details may be altered during the scene using methods such as burping up air, swallowing some fresh air with a drink of water to prolong the prey's remaining time, attaching a long leash or rope before being swallowed or inserted, etc. There are plenty of options that can make being ingested a lot more interesting than just the act itself. Be creative!

If you'd rather contact me via Telegram then let me know and I'll give you my tag.

Last bumped by Purrloin on Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:47 am.
Purrloin
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!