If you're gonna eat somebody... it might as well be me ;)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

If you're gonna eat somebody... it might as well be me ;)

Postby unwillingfood » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:55 pm

Any hungry preds out there?

I'm just looking for a partner to role play with and maybe even develop a friendship with! While I'm happy to make new male friends, I am only interested in role playing with females, so keep that in mind! That being said, I may as well just tell you what I'm into.

My vore kinks include:
unwilling prey - I do NOT wanna end up in your belly... I'll beg, run from you, try to reason with you, try to escape your mouth... though I don't think it'll really do me any good in the end ;)
dominant female preds and humiliation - stuff like subtly referencing my fate in suggestive ways, pressing me against your belly to hear it rumbling in order to scare me and exercise your dominance over me, licking your lips and hungrily staring at me, games of cat and mouse.. that sorta thing :3
prey/prey relationships based on ownership - similar to my last bullet point, but I feel it can exist as its own point. so, by this, I mean a relationship between the pred and the prey where the pred treats their prey like their property; an object they possess for their utility. A sort of master/pet relationship, but instead of master/pet, it's master/food!
[b]fatal or non fatal vore
- I don't mind being sent into your belly to be digested, or just stored there to satiate your hunger.... both involve very fascinating styles of domination that I love ^.^
human/half human/anthro/furry preds (I'm really open!)
gurgling bellies and a nice burp when you send me down the hatch - the belch to me symbolizes how I'm nothing more than food to you, signifying your dominance over me, letting me know my place in the food chain :3
macro/micro
same size

I think that about does it... I hope to meet some preds who will show me just how far apart on the food chain we are ;)

twitter - @preydiary

Last bumped by unwillingfood on Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:55 pm.
unwillingfood
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!