Sandwich Vore RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Sandwich Vore RP

Postby Anarchist_Kid » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:17 am

Hi, I'm new here, and was wondering if anyone was willing to Roleplay with me.

I'm into giantess vore mostly, being eaten in a sandwich, I'm kinda picky, so females only.

Thanks.
AK
"Mine wasn't the most original approach to the problem: An eye for an eye, the oldest principle of revenge. Old as dirt, but still going strong."
Anarchist_Kid
New to the forum

Re: Sandwich Vore RP

Postby Shala » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:41 am

Heh, I actually sent you a PM about this, but since it's still in my outgoing box I'll assume you either haven't figured out how to check your PMs, or the title turned you off. Either way, if you want to play this scene with me, I'm open on AIM sometimes, and on the chat a bit too, though less so than I used to be. Still, if you see me on, just ask, and I'll make a you sandwich.
Shala
New to the forum

Sorry

Postby Anarchist_Kid » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:07 pm

I was too busy to post that week, sorry if i didn't reply soon enough.

I'll be happy to roleplay with you, I sent you a PM too.

Can't wait to start, lol.

-AK
"Mine wasn't the most original approach to the problem: An eye for an eye, the oldest principle of revenge. Old as dirt, but still going strong."
Anarchist_Kid
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!