Young male for female (any age 18+) (edited)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Young male for female (any age 18+) (edited)

Postby unitz29 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:05 am

Hey, everyone. I'm not particularly new here, but I haven't done a whole lot of vore roleplay recently, though I am considerably decent at roleplay in general.
I prefer to roleplay with females only, please.
I edited my last post to this because I was getting way too many males asking to roleplay. This is probably my fault for not being clear enough.
If you're a male in real life, please don't ask to roleplay. It's nothing personal, I just can't get into it.
I'm looking for a female of any age (between 18 to, like, 50).

Anyway, I'm in my lower 20's in age. I'm very flexible when it comes to scenarios and vore types. I'll list things I prefer and dislike below.

I have Kik, YiM, email, skype, AIM, etc. But I prefer YiM. I'm also willing to communicate through another method if you prefer.
Message me on here if you'd like to talk.

F/M
Oral
Similar age
Mom/older women
Willing/unwilling
Romance/non
Digestion
Absorption
Detailed roleplay

Neutrals:
Scat
Open to new things

Dislikes:
Hard Vore
Cooking
Blood
Males
Too fast roleplay

I hope to hear from you soon. c:

Last bumped by unitz29 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:05 am.
unitz29
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!