Vorcomage anyone?

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Vorcomage anyone?

Postby Star_Sage » Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:41 pm

For those who don't get the above, Arcomage is a card minigame in the Might and Magic 7 and 8 PC games.

Anyway, this is basically going to be a card game vore RP, with two players on either side voring the other RPers when they play certain cards(You can be both willing and unwilling) every time one of them loses one of their towers(Lifepoints/Healthpoints for you other card gamers out there) they have to vore someone in a certain way, each of the four towers corrosponding to a type(Oral, Anal, UB/Cockvore, and Special, which will be up to the player) Loser is going to be full of various others as they themselves are devoured by the winner, making them a very filling meal.

So, would anyone else be willing to play in this one, both as the ones to be vored, and as the card players.
Star_Sage
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Vorcomage anyone?

Postby Chrisis » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:07 pm

wow tis interesting, but since only 1 out of 4 of those is my thing I'll stay out but wish you luck
Integrated Isicera, Devourer of the Omniverse here to enlighten, devour, and transcend. <3
Chrisis
The eternal procrastinator

Postby Umiriko » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:12 am

hmm when you say vore somone in a certain way i guess thats not your oppenant as after one hit you win ^^ does sounds like alot of fun though, any more you can tell this dwaggie :P hes very interested and likes to play cards
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby goldelite » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:51 am

Mmmm. . . .maybe in vacations; School is making my life a bit "impossible" x.=.x. . .oh and I like to play cards too :P maybe I could play with the blue dwaggie that is above me?. . . :D
goldelite
???

Return to Seeking partner!