Young Husband Seeks to be Stolen by Female Predator

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Young Husband Seeks to be Stolen by Female Predator

Postby VoreLurker » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:30 am

Hello, and thank you for looking.

I'm 27 years old, I live in the States, and as you can tell by the title, I am married with a young daughter. My life lately has been entirely mundane, and I keep thinking about what would happen if suddenly I was stolen away by a voracious female predator. What if I was seduced and lured to my fate, fucked until weak and vulnerable, and swallowed down in secret, never to be seen or heard from again? What if I was simply nabbed, overpowered in front of my wife, who helplessly looks on as my body vanishes down into the gullet of a starving she-pred, or perhaps devoured sexually by getting sucked up her ass or cunt? What if my wife herself decided that she's had enough of me, and made good use of my body by devouring me in my sleep?

I am a loyal, quiet, reserved man who would never seek out another woman with which to cheat on my wife, and I'm certainly aware that my fetishes are no more than fantasy, and can never attain it in this world. But my fantasy can be lived out fully here... so won't you please send me a reply? I'd love to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Mick

Last bumped by VoreLurker on Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:30 am.
VoreLurker
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!