M Prey LF F Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

M Prey LF F Pred

Postby TimObberon » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:25 am

Female predators... I want to feed YOU! I want to fill your hot, hungry stomach and add a little more jiggle to your step. I can't think of a better way to spend my last moments but to be your helpless meal, struggling against your digestive system.

If you crave something almost too human, if you want to enjoy within your mind the pleasures of taking total control of your prey and to become the master of their destiny, then maybe you and I would be a fit. Do you crave to be fulfilled? Do you dream of experiencing those last futile struggles of your prey as they slowly churn away in your powerful belly? Would you like to establish an almost romantic experience just before you decide to slurp and gulp every last inch of your would-be lover into your most private of places?

I can fulfill you, I can provide to you a hypnotically enchanting vore experience that will leave you blushing and make your belly gurgle. I am a male prey who specializes in serving female predators with hungry appetites and hearts. Roleplay with me and get long detailed posts that are sure to bring you closer to the nature of your character and to deliver an experience worth writing about.

Profile & Prefs: https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Your_Boyfriend

Prefer Discord, contact me there today and let's make those dirty voracious fantasies of yours come to life.

Discord Username: ghastl

Last bumped by TimObberon on Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:25 am.
TimObberon
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!