Furry male pred/prey seeking male buddies

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Furry male pred/prey seeking male buddies

Postby rd41 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:57 am

I'm a big, dumb, lazy, musky dragon that is looking for long-term vore buddies for all manners of kinky fun. I am an equal opportunity prey and predator; my preference for one role over another depends on my partner and how he pushes my buttons. What I value the most is someone who likes the same style of vore as me, so we can talk shop and swap fantasies and stuff like that. I don't always have the time for RPs, but if you can talk to me like a real person with a really filthy mind then I will be 1000x more interested in you. I have only one character, but I am flexible with his size and demeanor. If you want to know more details about my character and kinks, my F-list and such are linked at the end.

DO WANT If your kinks don't closely match up with this category, then we are not compatible. I consider myself flexible, but the more concessions I make, the less fun I have, which means the less fun YOU have.
*Males I'm like, really gay.
*Soft, Unwilling, Oral Vore This is broadly what I am looking for.
*Digestion, Disposal and Fatality There is literally nothing about the natural vore process that I don't love. Vore is totally incomplete and pointless without these.
*Domination, Humiliation and Cruelty Getting eaten alive really sucks. In an awesome way.
*Detailed Digestion Stomachs are not safe places to be. They are tight, hot, stinking deathtraps, teeming with acids that gnaw the meat from your bones whether you're alive or not. Preferably alive! I could do this for hours.
*Post-vore Gas Belching and farting. Smells kinda like the last guy you ate. Ridiculously hot in a vore context, less so elsewhere.
*Musk Yours, mine. It's awesome.
*Smells, in general I can't emphasize enough how important it is to appeal to the sense of smell in a roleplay. Leaving this out is criminal.
*Teasing and Taunting Perfect when there isn't the time for a full scene.
*Original Characters Come on. Put some effort into it.
*Literacy You don't need to be the James Joyce of vore, but I do expect a fair degree of literacy from a partner.
*Enthusiasm My partner's excitement directly ties into my own. Don't be shy--share your filthy thoughts with me. I need to know. If you act like you don't give a fuck, then I lose all interest.
*Physical Intimacy Vore is intensely sexual for me. In the downtime between digesting/getting digested, I want to be close.
*OOC Interaction Because we are more than our characters and I want more friends.

MAYBE WANT
*Prey Only Dudes If you're sweet and chatty and we sync up really well, then maybe I'll eat the fuck out of you.
*Post-vore Entrapment Prey still conscious after being digested and absorbed, either as waste and/or a part of the pred's body
*Alternative disposal As piss, cum, etc.
*Soul vore If the rest of the prey is getting digested, why stop there?
*Reformation While isolated scenes should have some permanence, I'm not totally against reforming.

DO NOT WANT
*Women, herms, and non-males
*Scat and Filth I love musk and a good degree of slobbishness, but I have no interest in smelling like/playing with shit.
*Underage anything, Humans, MLP
*"No sex" I get it, really. And I don't want sex in every RP. But vore is too sexual for me to pretend otherwise, and I get stressed in figuring out where the line is drawn with some people.
*Hyper anything
*Endo
*Traditionally 'cute' things

F-list: http://www.f-list.net/c/spicy%20dragon/
Eka's: http://profile.aryion.com/profile/SpicyDragon

If you think we're a match, send a message however you want on either site. Link me to your own info or something about yourself so I have something to go on. I'm hesitant to provide IM info unless I get to know you a little bit first.

Last bumped by rd41 on Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:57 am.
rd41
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!