Female Prey looking for any Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female Prey looking for any Pred

Postby BlueFox » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:16 am

I would like to do a RP about how the horde pushed though Ashenvale, and all the way up to the burning of the tree.

It would be a vore rp of course and I would like to rp as one night elf victim after another and the predator will be a member of the horde. Eating one sexy night elf female after another until all the night elves in the area have been disposed of.

The only thing I ask is you pick a horde race to rp as. It can be male or female and you can pick from hard, soft, or cooking vore. Could even have a mount that could help voreing the night elves and if you decide to be a class that uses a pet like a hunter your pets can help with the devouring of night elves.

I can rp as willing or unwilling or even a bit of both though I imaging it would make more sense for the night elves to be unwilling. Also, all the night elves ill be playing as will be female. I just like sexy female prey. If you want could even do trophy hunting, I hear night elf heads make wonderful decorations to put on a horde wintervail tree.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to do an rp where the predator is hunting beautiful vixens.

The predator can be male or female, any species but would prefer it to be not a fellow fox.

I am willing to talk about what kind of setting this will be like perhaps these anthro vixens are just walking around in the city minding there own business and a van pulls up and the pred quickly grabs them and drives off with them. Or perhaps they could be treated like animals, walking around in the woods all naked and such and they get hunted by a human or perhaps a highly intelligent alien spices. May even be fun to have a prey spices like a lovely rabbit or cute mouse getting some revenge on those foxes.

I can do willing vore but do prefer unwilling vore. I only like oral vore (I.E. being eaten by the mouth), I am good with soft, hard, and cooking vore. I am good with using traps like those bear traps, snare traps, and any other type of trap one can think of. I'm good with trophy hunting like skinning a vixen for there lovely pelt, stuffing them to turn them into a lovely trophy to decorate your home or perhaps play a character that wants to sell vixen merchandise. Like vixen fur lingerie, fur outfits, rugs, and any other thing one could think of to turn vixen into to make a prophet.

I am pretty much good with almost anything the only things that I don't like are, scat or toilet stuff, underage, water sports, being eaten by other means besides a mouth, and anything else that ill add to the list that I haven't heard of yet that I may not like.

I would like to keep the RP in notes on here but if you want to take it on discord, skype, or telegram send me a note and ill share my contact info with you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to do a lovely vore rp were lovely female worgen are being preyed on by horde predators.

I can do willing vore but do prefer unwilling vore. I only like oral vore (I.E. being eaten by the mouth), I am good with soft, hard, and cooking vore. I am good with using traps like those bear traps, snare traps, and any other type of trap one can think of. I'm good with trophy hunting like skinning a worgen for there lovely pelt, stuffing them to turn them into a lovely trophy to decorate your horde home or perhaps play a horde character that wants to sell worgen merchandise to hordies. Like worgen fur lingerie, fur armor an outfits, rugs, and any other thing one could think of to turn worgen into to make a prophet.

I am pretty much good with almost anything the only things that I don't like are, scat or toilet stuff, underage, water sports, being eaten by other means besides a mouth, and anything else that ill add to the list that I haven't heard of yet that I may not like.

I would like to keep the RP in notes on here but if you want to take it on discord, skype, or telegram send me a note and ill share my contact info with you.

Last bumped by BlueFox on Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:16 am.
BlueFox
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!