F PREY| UPDATED 25/03/2017 - NEW CRAVING

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F PREY| UPDATED 25/03/2017 - NEW CRAVING

Postby BellyBustingKelli » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:39 pm

Hey, my name is Kelli! Want to eat that girl next door? Come surprise me with a visit before you devour me! Like after meal teasing or sex? Definitely come here!

UPDATE:
I am trapped in replicatkd's belly. I am nothing but his food now; curled up in his stomach, and forced to do my job satisfying his hunger as a squirmy bulge on his tight belly. I can't do anything but squirm as I am being held in his gut like a piece of food, kneaded and coated in stomach juices until the day he finishes me off and I become part of him forever.

Current cravings:
-Cosplayers! Any cosplayers vore is fun!
-Catfish bait - I want to play a young innocent girl who has no idea about vore, I want an older man who had a history of devouring others (extra points if he's eaten his wife and family at some point) to trick me into thinking he is a young man in love with me over the internet, only for him to have his way with my delicious ass before devouring me.
-Currently hoping to have an RP where I am a cam model, either feedee or pregnancy, and a crazy fan hunts me down and devours me as I'm streaming a show once I'm big enough.

I am new to the forums but experienced with vore, so I'm looking for someone to have their way with me, or allow me to have my way with them. I'm also happy to RP with newbies. I have a few really fun fetishes too: I love being part of a harem or just a cumbucket who can be replaced easily, so all you horny players feel free to do so. I also love being dominated by a male predator!

Latest fantasy:
Being part of a vore orgy. Always fun! Lots of sex and vore! Perfect for a girl like me, eh!

Here's how I play:
I am happy to be both eaten and eat other female characters, especially if it's to steal a boyfriend or some form of meaningless competition.

However, I love the idea of a greedy and dominating guy, either being stuffed into my gut, or stuffing me into his, it's a huuuuge turn on for me.

Haven't really been around long enough to have a huge list of likes and dislikes but here is a couple.

F/f
M/f
Same size
Weight gain
Sex sex sex
Pregnancy
Domination by men
Cooking
Preparation
Snake predators (constriction is fun!)

Dislikes
Micro/macro

So if you want to eat me, be eaten, PM me. If you just want to impregnate me, just PM me too! I'm not here for just vore!

Last bumped by BellyBustingKelli on Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:39 pm.
BellyBustingKelli
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!