Pred seeking female prey

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Pred seeking female prey

Postby darthkomar » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:57 pm

Hi all, I'm after a female IRL to do some vore role playing with, I do apologize for being picky but that's the way I am

There's not much I won't do and I'm always after trying new stuff but I do very much prefer female prey.

Some of my characters include,

A male werewolf, does oral vore and sometimes sex before devouring, his digestion speed depends on how much he likes his prey, if he dislikes them, they digest faster but if he likes them enough, his stomach can even provide magical healing powers.

A male naga, young and muscular with a two meter tail section, he can hold prey indefinitely in his torso section which he enjoys but he moves his prey into his tail to digest them or if he wants to devour more than one human sized prey.

A shape shifter, gains shapes be eating them and can then morph into them, no real gender, it's a great way to hide the fact someone is missing ;)

A unbirthing 18 year old woman baby sitter, her ability isn't hidden, in fact, this is why clients hire her. She can keep their children alive and safe in her womb for weeks at a time while they go off and enjoy a holiday or go away for work.

If you would like to be inside any of these characters or you have a different scenario in mind, drop me an inbox, I'm always out to try new things.

Last bumped by darthkomar on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:57 pm.
darthkomar
Participator

Return to Seeking partner!