Female pred, male prey, seeking anything for RP

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female pred, male prey, seeking anything for RP

Postby TrixietheVoracious » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:56 pm

Hi, dont let the name fool you, I do more than just ponies these days. In fact i've grown tired of ponies and canons in general and would rather play something original for once.
I have a dozen or so OCs, including a Cheetah, A Renamon, 2 foxes, A sergal, An anubian jackal, A water dragoness, and various others all female all preds. For prey I play my maned wolf fursona, or a male human. Less creative yes, but it's hard to insert myself into a situation where I play anything else for prey. I will play or play with canons from Various things, if I like the character, including MLP FIM, Lion King, Sonic the Hedgehog, Star Fox, Various Disney movies, Freedom Planet, Digimon and Pokemon.

I will not do endo, do not even bother asking. To me endo is like pizza with just the bread, it isnt tasty and it's "incomplete" to me, just my opinion. I do like digestion but MUCH need disposal. I am interested in oral vore mainly, same size or micro, it doesnt matter, as long as it ends in digestion and disposal. I have odd kinks for breaking the 4th wall and having non humans eat humans, something about furries dominating humans really is fun, in either a predatory or prey situation. I get pretty bored if we do the same character over and over again, unless it's the same prey character, I dont care if the prey is the same, they're gonna be digested anyway. I like partners who are flexible and accommodating, willing to try new things, play any character, new chars, ect. I am a switch and sorta expect you to be the same. I can either deal with a 50 50 deal, but if you do not switch and expect me to pred all the time, only if I am ever in my predatory mood will I be interested in that. I also have a major kink for post vore scat, and disposal, as well as "Aware digestion" and "conscious disposal" where the preys dead yes, but still "Feels the entire trip". I do not like skulls in scat, that kinda squicks me. I also prefer literate RPers, who write a bit, if you expect short posts and one liners, prepare to be disappointed. Male or female I dont care what gender you are IRL, you could be an alien for all I know but if you write well enough I will probably like you. Usually I prefer female pred male prey scenes. The only males that really appeal to me are usually cross dressers or really femme furry ones, sorry masculine males, it doesnt do it for me.

Now that I stated exactly what I am interested in and you're still reading this you're obviously interested in some way, You can PM me for details or my IM info, I have Discord, Skype, and Telegram, Preferred one is discord if you have that, second preferred is Skype, Telegram lacks an action thing so thats my last resort. I will also RP in ETA chat or F list, which PM me for info.

I'M CURRENTLY looking for female NON HUMAN preds who will willingly digest dispose of and "reform" a male human prey as a female non human. YEah bit odd I guess but I do like the idea of MOTHERLY preds and whatnot they're very fun and being devoured by a future mother sounds fun to me.

Last bumped by TrixietheVoracious on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:56 pm.
TrixietheVoracious
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!