New guy looking to find what he likes.

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

New guy looking to find what he likes.

Postby Haiablkdragon » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:20 pm

Thats right. I've been to the chat a little bit and found that I need to find my preferances and was hoping you all could help!

I'm a big, male, black dragon, standing at 10 feet from snout tip to tail tip, but size isn't a big deal to me though. I thought I was prey but had a chance to try pred and found I enjoyed it. I've only had a chance to try oral vore, but I've liked that for a good long while.

I'm hoping I could try out a few other things. I'm open for anything and not afraid to try anything that ya'll fancy. I tend to enjoy long sessions rather than a few posts at a time. I'm not against a long storyline at all though, and would much rather have a lot of foreplaybefore the main event. ^^

Send me a PM or add me to YIM. I have MSN and AIM for those who need it but I try to push everyone to YIM cause thats my favorite.
Yim = haiablkdragon
I will be able to check the post at various times of the day too, so if that suits your fancy as well go ahead. ^^
Attachments
HaiaakaRiccusio.jpg
This is a picture of me.
HaiaakaRiccusio.jpg (14.75 KiB) Viewed 1596 times
Haiablkdragon
New to the forum

Re: New guy looking to find what he likes.

Postby Graywolf87 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:32 pm

Well if ya want, this wolf here will RP with ya, I have a few characters to choose from, but feel free to add me, Its graywolf872000 for YIM. Hope to chat and RP with ya soon! ^_^
Graywolf87
Somewhat familiar

Postby goldelite » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:21 pm

Mmm. . .im up for any RP ^.=.^ hope will contact you soon

And nice pic ^.=.^
goldelite
???

Postby Umiriko » Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:12 pm

hehe got another dwaggie after you now :P being the rp whore i am i will glady help you experiment and see what ya like okis ^_^ il be adding you to my addy, [email protected] hope to play soon
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby John » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:57 pm

I play human prey and I am open to quite a bit, the only things I don't do are hard vore, penis or breast vore. Much of anything else I'm open to do. If you're interested just PM and I'll set you up with contact details.
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nasonxian » Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:59 pm

I play as anything, and am willing to do anything save for hard vore :3 Feel free to IM me[Or PM me] and let me know if you want to play any time ^^
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby BigBadBear » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:30 pm

Hey there!
Go check at my desc here: BigBadBear's description

And if you are interested, feel free getting in touch with me. My aim, msn and Email are in my desc.
BigBadBear
Artist

Return to Seeking partner!