*still available* seeking pred to nom busty me ;3

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

*still available* seeking pred to nom busty me ;3

Postby IEatYouWhole » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:15 am

PLEASE READ WHOLE POST.

okay so for ages i have been a pred and still am :3 but i also kind of want to try being prey for once, buuuut here is the thing, I don't want just any pred to nom me, I want someone special, something special, not an average everyday pred, i want someone new, interesting and is very descriptive about every moment like i am actually there ;3 not just some one to two liner :P

of course to make that special pred am looking for come forward, I want people interested in gobbling me up to send me by pm a very detailed description of your pred and if I find it perfect for what am looking for, you can expect a pm back ;3 of course ill pm you back anyway to say for sure, but if I do reply to you, don't expect it be a yes, but it could be ;3 rather not get people hopes up :P

and just for good measure what you will be getting to swallow whole is an extremely busty N cup, wide hipped, bloated gut girl that is 6ft 2, has raven black, back length hair, wears glasses. I do mostly prefers female preds, but if you make an extra special effort with a male pred, then *wink* *wink* ;3 but no sex, i refuse to do sex in rps, just my personal preference :P

of course ill only accept same size oral vore as the vore, i want to be in someones stomach, making their tummy huge, so no cock vore, breast vore and the like, just simple old swallowing me whole into your tummy ;3

So please do PM me with your pred that you wish to nom me i know I would love to hopefully soon be curled up tightly inside a nice tummy ;3

p.s This post will not disappear until i am of course safely wrapped up tightly in someones tummy ;3 so ill be bumping it when i can ;3

Last bumped by IEatYouWhole on Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:15 am.
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Seeking partner!