Looking for Macro/Micro F/M

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for Macro/Micro F/M

Postby Saigon » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:00 am

Note: Please make a little explanation as to why you're interested, and what you enjoy. Just had a few who write 'hi', and that doesn't bring much context as to why they were interested. Thanks!

As a predator I am a massive feral dragoness, standing around 300 meters tall (but size can be discussed, both smaller and bigger). I do have an anthro form as well, but I am most often in a 4-legged mood so to speak.
How I look I will also provide on Discord, whenever we make contact, if we do. We can also discuss what you could be as a predator, if we go that route

I am looking for a prey or switch. (Note: Not doing any more RPs over private messages, I only do instant-messaging(Discord). Decent grammar and detail in posts is important. Doesn't have to be very long posts, as long as the posts are just well detailed and explained.)

I like all kinds of personalities, maybe the macro is shy, submissive, clumsy, nice towards people etc. Or maybe she's ruthless, evil, malicious! Open to any suggestions.

I do like amusing, strange scenarios. Maybe a gigantic macro goes to the same school as micros, maybe a macro tries to live a normal life in a normal sized city. Stuff like that. But of course, it can also be the usual 'macro attacks city', either are enjoyed hehe. I also do quite like scenarios where it's the prey and the macro interacting, maybe the macro showing off her power, her size etc, not really so much trying to kill/eat the micro/main character. We can discuss all sorts of ideas later though.

My primary interests are:

Oral Softvore (Having this sometimes mixed with hardvore is alright.)
Destruction/Crush
Disposal/Watersports (No play, though)
Domination/Teasing/Mocking/Humiliation
Unwilling (Willing perhaps in some scenarios.)
Micro/Macro
Mass-prey/multi-prey
Fatality (I don't enjoy reforming all that much, but depends on the scene. I am alright with eternal Endo though, in the sense that the predator eats someone, and keeps them inside forever. So not fatal, but still very frightening. But fatality is preferred.)
Object eating (If the predator is anthro I am alright with the prey being micro, and the predator normal sized. In this case objects include like toys, toy soldiers, toy cars and the like. And for macro predators, it's stuff like cars, buildings. Especially cars I adore.)
I also enjoy playing the predators with many different personalities. Maybe they're nice at times, maybe more cruel, playful, shy, clumsy etc, that will all also be discussed.

A mixture of lust, frustration and fear of the predator.
(The prey in awe of the predator, loving the way the predator acts and looks, but is still scared of her, and what she'll do to him. Even though he finds the whole situation quite arousing, he'd rather survive, of course. Though maybe, if he sees no other way out, just indulge himself in the situation and take as much advantage of it as possible to please himself before his end. Or maybe he takes the chance and does it before the end.)

Last bumped by Saigon on Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:00 am.
Saigon
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!