seeking RP partner (pred/prey)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

seeking RP partner (pred/prey)

Postby shrunken1ninja » Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:07 am

*Update* I'm really interested in doing something with TF but is not required.

Hey,
A few updates have occured which is why my dislikes are down to one I've been experimenting and finding enjoyment is some new things but anyway. I'm a switch but right now I'd prefer prey but that doesn't mean I won't be predator so don't be afraid to ask. We can discuss the details of the rp I'm ok with most all things but I do like a partner that uses details but it's not a requirement. I like to write long posts if I'm really into it or have something to work with so please no one line replies.

love:
Oral vore
anal vore
digestion
entrapment
All Bodily functions (sweat and odor included)
Scat
macro/micro
same size
Unaware
f/m

Absorption
Same size
Mouth play
Teasing(like reminding me where I'll be and/or what I'll become)
Furry
Futa
Cock vore

Dislikes:
Feral prey

If theres anything I didn't list just ask and I'll let you know or I'm sure we could work something out :gulp: .
that's just some of my likes and they are not mandatory like I said we can discuss the details of the scenario and if you just want to talk that's fine too so if you're interested you can PM me or add me on discord shadow#5763

Last bumped by shrunken1ninja on Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:07 am.
the shrunken ninja is everywhere.
shrunken1ninja
Somewhat familiar

Return to Seeking partner!