Hello

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Hello

Postby rugbyguy » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:34 am

Hey, I'm new to this whole vore, and unbirth, but I'm not new to roleplaying. I'd like to try and find someone who would like to roleplay with me. I'm male, and interested in GTS and UB. I'd like to start out with that, and maybe to other vore later. I am on yahoo, and my sig is rugbydude147, if you are interested.
rugbyguy
New to the forum

Re: Hello

Postby Umiriko » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:20 am

*waves a big dwaggie paw* well hello and welcome ^_^ i hope you have as much fun here as most of us do.. unforunetly im not a giantess so i cant help you there unless a big female dwaggie would do
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Postby SyH » Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:30 am

hello, and welcome, i just wanted to say that, but i am not a giantess either so i cant help you out.....but i do play some macro charectors once in a while so if you are interested just give my a pm and ill give you my yahoo. and so yet again welcome, and i hope you have fun here as i have!
You're Dragon fodder
SyH
???

Re:

Postby rugbyguy » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:36 pm

I don't mind if anyone is or isnt a giantess, i just want to try new stuff, I just put a basic of what I think I might want to try first since it didn't seem to hardcore or anything like that
rugbyguy
New to the forum

Re:

Postby Umiriko » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:05 pm

im fine thanks, been away for the past few days but hay, i tink the main probelm your have is the fact that most people here are like you, male looking for female, so there are very few girls out there, and they are proberly swamped, but a i said just add me or pm and i can give a hand ^^
I now stream. Casual games with vorish discussion while hanging out with tasty treats. Would love to see you there sweetie <3
https://www.twitch.tv/umi_durg
Umiriko
Most Talkative Dragon, ever

Re:

Postby rugbyguy » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:54 pm

Ok, cool....and I think I sent you a pm...I don't remeber though, or if it worked. and If you want you can add me my yahoo is rugbydude147
rugbyguy
New to the forum

Re:

Postby haloronin » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:07 pm

ok well i offer my paw for your entertainment. as i am both a prey and pred at times ^^

but i woudl also sugest that you try to join in on the forums and rps maby get a good reputation goin gin the foum. (thoug it seems kind of biast) id honestly sugest you join the watering hole since its open to all and an easy rp rules set. "you drink, your prey"

im sure however you decide to persue you rfulfilment that yourgoing to have teh best of luck ^^ especialy in this comunity ^^ :P good luck in you rsearch for your perfect tummy rubbign ^^
haloronin
---

Return to Seeking partner!