Switch seeks partner for non-fatal vore rp's

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Switch seeks partner for non-fatal vore rp's

Postby GastroGuest » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:04 pm

(Before I start, I wanted to mention that I only really use private messages or private roleplay rooms. If that's inconvenient, I apologize.)

Well, I guess the title shares a good portion of what I'm after. I'm equally proficient at being both predator and prey, male or female, and write in pretty good detail. I'll say it now, so that it's clear: I'm only really after safe vore AKA endosoma. For me, vore is about trust and affection, where both are willing to put themselves out of their comfort zones for the sake of the other, and as a result having someone they can protect or snuggle up inside of. Least to say, digestion rarely shows up in my RP's that I've participated in. I would much rather keep someone warm and safe inside me than make them a meal, and would hope for the same from those I get eaten by.

I'm also good at coming up with characters and scenarios pretty quickly, so I can be a good person to brainstorm with. Sex shows up less frequently in my rp's, but I'm perfectly fine with doing it when it seems appropriate.

Endo/safe vore
Pred/prey relationship
Willing
Mouthplay
Affectionate/protective preds
F/M
F/F
Macro/micro
Same size
UB
Humans
Monster girls
Demi

Indifferent about:
AV
BV
M/F
Sex

Dislikes:
M/M
CV
Herm
Hard vore
Fatal digestion
Mean preds
Feral preds

Anyways, if anyone would be interested, feel free to send a message my way!

Last bumped by GastroGuest on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:04 pm.
My likes/dislikes, and what I'm after in RP's: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39175
GastroGuest
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!