Female prey LF Geralt of Rivia Pred

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female prey LF Geralt of Rivia Pred

Postby coop500 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:41 pm

Looking for someone willing to RP as Geralt of Rivia, from the Witcher series (or Lucifer Morningstar from the 'Lucifer' series) as a predator. Namely for a non-sexual non-fatal roleplay, though since I am playing prey I'll be less picky about stuff than I usually am.
I'm keeping this short and sweet because I'm trying not to scare peeps away with a word wall... Just know I do have some RP ideas in mind and as long as it's M/F, non-lewd and non-fatal I'd probably be happy.
I also have 7 years give or take of RP experience so I'm hopefully not too boring.
If it helps any, I usually roleplay as Geralt and Lucifer myself, so I'd gladly play predator as one of these two if you want, either at the same time or afterwards.

Last bumped by coop500 on Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:41 pm.
coop500
???

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Seeking partner!