LF Chris Redfield Pred/female prey (will play either role)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

LF Chris Redfield Pred/female prey (will play either role)

Postby coop500 » Fri May 06, 2022 7:57 am

Hello all! Been awhile since I revived this old thing haha. Decided to totally rewrite it from scratch as of 4/25/2022, so here we go!

I'm looking to do some scenes with Chris Redfield, from Resident Evil, as the predator, or rather, protector! Namely his 5, 6 or 8(village) self. I like them all equally.

I'm a little strict on what I like, but basically to sum it up quickly, I'm looking for a protective vore scene with him, along the lines of him finding a civilian in a dangerous area and safely swallowing her up to protect her. So nonsexual, nonfatal and generally wholesome!

I'm okay with playing as either role. If I am the prey, I'll play as my OC Lilly Burton, who's a wholesome 1'6" bean, and 7 years old! (Note that I do not like vore for sexual reasons! It's just a cute, comforting thing to me.)

If I am to play as the predator, I will of course be Chris himself. I do not mind at all!

Below I'll list some musts, some stuff I'm okay with and some stuff I'm not okay with.

Must Have:

Chris Redfield as the predator.
Safe/endo
Soft oral vore
Nonsexual
Size difference (not strictly macro micro, but at least half size)
Female prey (I do not mind your IRL gender, just the prey character)
Everyone being clothed at all times

I like:

Gentle teases to the prey
1/3rd size difference (or knee high to the predator)
Belly rubs/pats
Gentle surprise nom (predator swallows prey without asking but is gentle/well meaning about it)
Willing prey (almost a must but I'm okay with her being nervous at first)
Cuddly prey
Child characters as prey (not for any pedo reasons! I just think it adds to the cuteness factor for Chris to protect a little one.)
Long term belly stays
Hugs before noms
A softly active belly, including growls/rumbles, but also movement like the walls gently kneading the prey
Comfortable, happy prey
Emotional comfort noms (prey is swallowed to provide emotional comfort)
Small belly bumps (which ties in with small prey)

I'm indifferent about/fine with for story purposes.

Violence/gore (in terms of Chris fighting monsters to protect the prey)
Macro/micro (I like 1/3rd better but this is also fine)
Non binary prey.

Alternative Concepts I like but might clash with each other:

Werewolf!Chris (not like the lycans in RE8, but more like what's teased on the cover of the game.)
Perma endo (prey stays in his belly forever, willingly) Probably best to give him a second stomach for this.
Belly home/adoption (kind of like perma endo but the prey can leave occasionally)

Stuff I'm NOT okay with:
Anything sexual
Hinting at fatal vore
Hinting at Chris being prey
Genderbending Chris
Removing prey's clothes (I'm mildly fine with taking shoes IF it's not made into a foot thing)
Uncomfortable stomach
Uncomfortable predator (having mild difficulty swallowing is fine, but afterwards no)
Huge, cumbersome belly/Samesize
Male prey characters (I do not mind your IRL gender, just the prey character)

And I think that's it for now! I prefer RPing over discord but can use notes too. If interested, note me or send a friend request to my discord: @Coop | Wholesome Vore Writer#5556

I'll list some ideas below but we don't HAVE to use them. They're just meant to give a basic idea of what we can do. They are purposely quite vague, but I'm a very detailed roleplayer, able to give up to 500 word responses, but I'm also okay with a lot shorter! Just do what you're comfortable with and I'll adjust accordingly.

#1 (any Chris) Chris is on a mission and stumbles across a young girl hiding from the BOWs.
#2 (RE8 Chris) A curious girl finds one of Chris' hideouts and is caught poking around files/his laptop.
#3 (Domestic/off the job Chris) While on a hike/fishing trip, Chris happens across a girl out in the wilderness.

Just some vague ideas, I got tons more so feel free to ask!

Last bumped by coop500 on Fri May 06, 2022 7:57 am.
coop500
???

Return to Seeking partner!